146-150

C146

"If you have any difficulties, just let me know. I will immediately rush to Shang!" Nangong Qian sat in the carriage and instructed.

"Take good care of yourself. If I find out that you've wasted your body, even if you're the crown prince, I won't let you off!" Nangong Qian played with Prince Shang's hands, but Shang Wuxin did not want to fight back after failing to resist a few times. After all, the carriage was about to leave the capital of the State of Nangong, so the two of them had to separate.

Seeing that they had already walked far away, Nangong Qian knew that he couldn't stay any longer. Suddenly, he lowered his head and lightly kissed on Crown Prince Shang's forehead, "I love you!"

By the time Shang Tong regained his senses, Nangong Qian had already left the horse carriage and even his shadow was gone. Shang Wuxin lifted his hand stiffly and caressed the spot on his forehead where he had been kissed. It was clearly a simple dragonfly touching the water lightly, but Shang Wuxin felt that the spot on his forehead where he had been kissed was a little hot.

Shang's finger was unmoved by the sight. It had been a while since he had last looked down to see his favorite pastries laid out on the cart. He sighed. A man like Nangong Qian was indeed a disaster, could he really be unintentional?

"Crown Prince!" Wu Ji took a piece of information and passed it on to the carriage.

There were several men from the training grounds in the Crown Prince's Palace, so he did not pay much attention to them. However, when Shang had opened the message, he did not panic, instead he muttered to himself, "He actually attacked!"

When the carriage left the Nangong Country's territory, it was only half a day's journey before Shang Wuxin and the rest were stopped by someone. Shang had unintentionally brought many people with him, but what was obvious was that there were also many people who had come prepared.

Everyone saw a young man dressed in purple, around the age of fifteen or sixteen, with skin whiter than a woman's. His deep eyes were like crescent moons, and there was a trace of sharpness in the corners of his eyes, yet his charm didn't lose its heroic spirit. The corners of his lips were distinctly pink, and the corners of his mouth held a faint hint of a smile.

They were surrounded. Looking at the enemies with bows and arrows, Shang did not know that the situation would not be so easy today. Fortunately, he brought his own Blood Shang Army today. If it were any ordinary guard, they would have lost their lives.

The fearless and all the Snow White Army soldiers surrounded the carriage to protect the crown prince. Each of the Blood Sang Army members took out their weapons and looked at these people vigilantly. Unlike the guards who always wore long swords, the Blood Shang Army always wore their own weapons. Some of them were long swords while others were daggers. There were many who were the officers of their unit.

"Fire!" As soon as his voice fell, he saw many black arrows flying towards the Blood Shang Army. The guards of the army took up their weapons to block the rain of arrows, fearlessly standing in front of the crown prince and continuously shooting down the rain of arrows. Shang didn't have the leisure to take up the daggers and cut the arrows one by one of the arrows.

However, after a while, a lot of arrows rained down from the sky, and the most embarrassing thing was not to be afraid, because she was the one that was being attacked the most recently. And these arrows were all aimed at the crown prince, and more importantly, there was a man in the dark who aimed his arrows at the crown prince.

Even though they were at a disadvantage now, not only did Shang no longer have the slightest fear, even the Snow White Army surrounding the carriage showed no signs of fear. This behavior of the Blood Shang Army made Shang Wuxin, who was secretly paying attention to them, nod his head, thinking that these people had not betrayed his nurturing.