196-200

C196

"More than half of the poison has been dispelled!" Ye Yizhe placed Shang's body on the bed after taking a bath. He was excited as he thought that the poison had almost been cured. He hoped that Shang was not in the mood to be healthy.

Shang didn't suspect that his body was much lighter than Ye Yizhi's. More importantly, his entire body was glowing from being fed by Ye Yizhi. Shang had no doubt that if he were to seduce anyone, very few people would be able to resist his allure.

"How long more do you need for my poison to be completely cleansed?" Shang Wuxin did not know why he had been a little flustered recently, but from the letters from Dauntless and Huanmo Che in Beijing, he knew that everything was fine, and from where did that feeling of unease come from?

Shang's unintentional words made Ye Yi Zhe think that Shang Wuxin was just standing here, not wanting to be with him at all. Ye Yi Zhe felt a little sad. Ye Yi Zhe realized that Shang no longer had the heart to live here, and the two of them stayed in the room every day. He either made tea or stayed by Shang's side and looked at some documents.

"You want to leave?" Ye Yi Zhe uncertainly asked. He had never had the experience of being with a girl before, and because of his personality, he was not fond of her. Now, when he thought of the best way to please Shang, he only gave her many good things every day, accompanying her every step of the way.

Shang unintentionally nodded his head, this place was very peaceful. If she was old and came here in the future, she would feel good about it. But her life had just begun, and she still had many things to take care of outside. Life too peaceful would wear down her alertness and ambition.

Ye Yi Zhe was about to continue speaking when he heard an excited voice from the outside, "Wuxin, aunty is here. Is it convenient for aunty to come in?" The voice of Yiyin was filled with excitement, but before she could see Shang's unintentional smile, her lips were curling up.

At first, he thought that it would be very difficult for his mother to accept him as a man without a mind, but now the two of them started to talk more and more. Now, Shang did not have the mood to accompany his mother for any longer than he did. His mother, who had not been smiling ever since his father passed away, had returned to her original appearance beside Shang Wuxin. Ye Yi Zhe was very happy that the two of them were able to get along, but thinking about how his mother and Shang didn't want to get along, he felt very depressed.

Shang was also very happy to hear Yinyin's voice. In the life of Shang, there was no such thing as a mother's love. Today, she had received a fatherly love in her lifetime, but Shang could clearly feel motherly love from Yinyin's body. Perhaps the reason why Yinyin treated him so well at first was because of Ye Yizhe, but now Shang could feel Yinyin's genuine love for him. The feeling of being cared for by an elder made him feel attached.

"Auntie, come in!" Shang was prepared to get up, but Yi Yin, dressed in a long white dress, had already entered her son's room. Since her son had become sensible, he had his own room and his own yard. She had not come to her son's house more than once a year, and her son's room, Yi Yin, had not been here for many years. Looking at Shang Wuxin who was lying on the bed wanting to get up, he hurried over to his son and pushed him away, pushing him into bed.

"Lie down! Why is your body so weak? Yi Zhe, aren't your medical skills very good? You don't even know half of your father's medical skills! " Yi Yin said to her son in dissatisfaction. However, she knew in her heart that her son's medical skills were far above his father's.

He knew that his medical skills weren't the best, and he also knew that if he was that type of person, then Shen Shang wouldn't have to suffer so much. Speaking of this, Ye Yi Zhe felt somewhat guilty.