186-190

C186

In this battle, not only had the border guards of Qing Dynasty been breached, but the cities of Qing Province had also been reclaimed. Since they had to wait for the arrival of the army of Shang Country in the near future, as well as settle the injured soldiers, Shang's group had no mood to station themselves in a town on the border.

Originally, many of Qing Dynasty's citizens had left their towns. After all, after the war, they, the citizens of other countries, had all been squeezed out of their homes. Only some of the citizens had not left and remained in their homelands. Everything was the same as before. This made the citizens of Qing Dynasty feel more at ease, and when they thought about Prince Shang's reputation, they believed that Prince Shang was indeed the love of his people. Word had spread that the people who had left had returned.

Although Shang Wuxin had yet to take over half of Qing Dynasty's cities, he had a good grasp over the direction of the people. After all, as commoners, they didn't care who got the seat, but they cared about their food and drinks. Even though Shang had invaded their home, he didn't even touch a bit of land, allowing their lives to remain as they used to be. Shang Wuxin's way of doing things also brought a lot of benefits to the army. If a country's army ever occupied a city of another country, then the army would only be resisted by the people, unlike the army that was respected by the people.

During this period of time, Shang didn't want to live outside of a town with Leng Yufeng, Ye Yi Zhe, and the others. Although the citizens didn't reject them, Shang didn't want to disturb them, so even the army was stationed outside of the city.

"How is it?" Shang asked absent-mindedly.

Ye Yi Zhe retracted his hand. There was some doubt in his eyes. He had helped Shang so many times, but due to the feelings in his heart, he had never thought too much about it. But now that he had been in contact with Shang for so long, he had some doubts about Shang's body. But today, when he was taking his pulse, it was clearly a man's pulse. However, upon hearing Shang's unintentional question, Ye Yi Zhe hurriedly restrained his emotions and doubts.

"The poison in your body can no longer be delayed, and I've pretty much finished the antidote. Now that you need to come back with me, I have a piece of thousand year old ice that is very beneficial to your poison. I need to give you the antidote!" Speaking of proper business, Ye Yizhe suppressed the doubt in his heart.

She knew that there was something wrong with her body recently. Not to mention that she was not feeling well from time to time, she could easily get tired. If not for the poison being suppressed by Ye Yizhe's medicine, Shang's body would probably not be able to hold on.

Shang Wuxin had yet to reply Leng Yufeng when he walked in. Just now, Leng Yufeng had not even entered his room when he heard Ye Yizhi's words. In an instant, Leng Yufeng felt as if his heart had slowed down. During this period of time, they had been very busy, but Shang Wuxin did not seem to be in the wrong. They had actually forgotten the poison on Shang Wuxin's body, if something really happened to him due to his negligence, Leng Yufeng thought that he would definitely go crazy.

"Thoughtless, your body is the most important right now! Brother Yi Zhe's medical skills are still there. Since the army of the State of Shang has yet to arrive, why don't you and Brother Yi Zhe take care of your body first. If you are at ease, you can hand over the battlefield to me. I will definitely seize the power of the nation and hand it over to you! " Leng Yufeng sat beside Shang Wuxin and said in a serious tone, but there was also a hint of concern in his voice.

Shang was not in the mood to think. He had always known that people like Ye Yi Zhe definitely had their own homes, but his own family had investigated and never found out anything about them. When he saw that Ye Yi Zhe did not threaten them, he did not continue the investigation. But as a godly doctor, he was still as rich as a nation. This kind of person definitely had his own territory, so he was worried about going alone to Shang. Not only did the current Shang not trust Ye Yi Zhe, but her identity was not easily exposed.