156-160

C156

Due to the boredom of the first day, Shang Wuxin did not go to the second day, but slept till noon instead. She did not go to the morning assembly, but even if she did not go to the morning assembly, there were still many matters in the imperial court that were being taken care of by the emperor.

"Xin Er, you're awake?" A sweet voice rang out.

Shang Wuxin opened his eyes and saw Han Xuan Hao sitting beside the bed. Since Han Xuan Hao knew Shang Wuxin's identity, the two of them were not that cautious when it came to each other. Han Xuan Hao had become the first man who could enter the crown prince's sleeping quarters while the crown prince was resting.

"It feels good to see you when you open your eyes!" Shang Wuxin gave a rare compliment, as she faced Han Xuanhao with an almost imperceptible tinge of gentleness on her face.

Han Xuanhao was so happy that he almost jumped up in joy. After knowing the crown prince for so long, he had humbly begged before, but the crown prince's attitude was always distant and indifferent, and even his teasing was only for the sake of profit. However, Han Xuanhao could clearly tell that the crown prince's words were from his heart, even if there was teasing in them.

"In order to make Xin'er's mood better, I want to watch her wake up early every day!" Han Xuanhao said as he took an inch more.

Shang didn't have the heart to sit up and take a look at Hanxuan Hao. His extremely long hair was tied up with only a scarlet cloud, his exquisite facial features were more gorgeous than his gender, his features more beautiful than snow, his long and narrow eyes filled with seduction, alluring and alluring, making him feel as if he had spent many years in peace.

"No matter how much beauty there is in front of me, I will still get tired of it. If you were to wander in front of my eyes day after day, I'm afraid it wouldn't be long before I kill you!" Shang Wuxin allowed Han Xuanhao to dress him up, but was satisfied to see such an outstanding man dressed for him.

Han Xuan Hao felt dissatisfied and wanted to block the mouth that he loved so much but would always make him angry, but he resisted the urge in his heart. There were some things that Han Xuanhao knew very well. If he were to speak to the crown prince and have a chance to eat meat in the future, it would be better to endure.

"Xin Er's mouth is really sweet. How can she say something so heartbreaking like that!" Huan Mo Che followed behind Shang Wuxin as he watched her wash, nagging non-stop, "Xin'er, you can't like the new and dislike the old. You can even forget the old, but you must never forget the old!"

"Pfft!" Shang Wuxin was just washing her mouth with water when she pointed at Han Xuanhao and said sinisterly, "The main room? What are you thinking about in your head all day long? "

"It's all because of you!" Han Xuanhao answered very quickly, but it was a pity that Shang Wuxin did not have the slightest bit of emotion as he walked out of the chamber. Shang didn't have the heart to look at the sunlight and knew that it was almost noon. He was in a good mood and was ready to leave the crown prince's mansion after giving a few instructions, but the person behind him made him feel as if he was stuck with someone he couldn't get rid of.

"Xin Er, where are you planning to go?" Because everyone in the crown prince's residence knew that Han Xuanhao was a man, he no longer had to disguise himself as a woman. However, every time he affectionately called out the crown prince's name, the guards and guards who passed by nearly fell down.

Shang Wuxin stopped to take a look at Han Xuan Hao and immediately knew where to go. He reached out his hand to grab Han Xuan Hao's hand, and the two of them sat on the carriage. Shang then ordered Han Xuan Hao, "Go to the Star Restaurant!"