31-36

C31

As soon as the Crown Prince made his move, he knew whether he had or not!

"I see that you are quite comfortable. I wonder if you are willing to admit defeat?" Shang Wuxin looked at the chubby bandit and asked. The bandit's words just now had made him feel slightly better, so he was willing to give this person his life.

The chubby bandit was startled by the young man in front of him. He knew that he had kicked a steel plate, and since the pedestrians had food, he had planned to rob them, and after seeing that there weren't many people, and that the person leading the way was actually a weak young man, he didn't expect it to be a hidden master.

"You may leave!" "Today, I didn't grow eyes to disturb the special adults, this little one will scram right now!" The chubby bandit bowed and said in a fawning manner. Everyone looked down on the bandit's methods, but Shang Wuxin looked at him with admiration. If a person did not have absolute power, he had to see the truth, and this bandit was obviously smart enough to know what to do.

Huan Mo Che looked at the Crown Prince and knew that she was very satisfied with this bandit. Of course, he also saw that this bandit was very shrewd. Even though they didn't reveal their identities, they still called them adults. It could be seen that their eyesight was very good, and if someone like them were to give him a good platform, he would definitely become an extremely intelligent person in the future.

"But I suddenly don't want to leave!" Shang Wuxin dismounted from his horse, and Huan Moche and the soldiers beside him dismounted. Shang Wuxin was satisfied with the soldiers following her, and also intended to close the gap.

"I?" The chubby bandit looked at the youth in front of him with fear. The only person in Shang who could call himself a 'prince' was the recently rumoured 'crown prince'. Originally, he had thought that robbing a few officials would actually land on the crown prince's head. "Brothers, kill them!"

The bandit leader was very smart, he knew that if he let this passer-by go, his brothers would die, and he might as well kill them now to drown their tracks ... This was a chance to fight to the death. He did not believe that if he let the Crown Prince go this time, the Crown Prince would not bring troops to kill the bandit leader.

"Interesting ..." The corners of Shang Wuxin's mouth curled into a sneer, and then his entire body flew towards the bandits, and Huan Moche saw that the Crown Prince was following closely behind. He clearly knew that the Crown Prince had kung fu, but he was still not at ease, and the soldiers behind him saw the Crown Prince attack with all their might, so they did not give the Crown Prince any face.

Shang Wuxin did not have a weapon. Not long after coming to this world, Shang Wuxin had yet to find a suitable weapon. For people like them, weapons were like their right and left hands, so Shang Wuxin was not in a hurry to find his weapon.

Every time Shang Wuxin came before a bandit, he would break the bandit's arms or legs. However, Shang Wuxin did not use any internal energy and did not leave any mercy. Even if the bandit's limbs were broken, it did not affect his future life.

"Leave their lives alive for me!" Shang Wuxin suddenly ordered, her voice carrying a command that could not be disobeyed.

Although the soldiers did not understand, after so many days of contact, not a single one of them disobeyed the crown prince's order. Even though the weapons in their hands were constantly fighting with the bandits, their mercy did not harm their lives.

Although the bandits were powerful, they were well-trained soldiers. Furthermore, this time, the soldiers who escorted the food were the imperial guards, so after a few hours, the bandits were all overpowered, and they began to wail as they fell to the ground.