191-195

C191

"Madman!" This is a madman! " He Nian watched as he threw a few more cities into his hands. This speed was not something a human could do.

These days, He Nian thought that he could set up a plan to defend against the army, but he did not expect that the army would not even give him the opportunity to catch his breath before they attacked. And this time, General Leng, who was leading the troops, was like a fierce tiger that no one could stop.

"General, the Shang Army is attacking again!" The guard ran into the tent and shouted at He Nian. His voice was filled with fatigue and fear. Leng Yufeng's fierce pursuit in recent days had caused the soldiers of Qing Dynasty to retreat. No matter how strong their physical strength was, they were unable to keep up with the fearless Shang Army which was a valiant general.

"Fight!" He Nian ordered while he sat on the big chair. After so many days without a day's rest, under the constant attacks of the Sang Nation, the troops on his side, which had been surging with fighting spirit from the very beginning, became weak after hearing the reputation of the Shang Army. It had been so many years, but this was the first time He Nian had met an opponent who did not care for his life, and even he, the old general who had fought on the battlefield for so many years, could not bear it.

At the same time, Leng Yufeng was sitting in the camp of the State of Shang, looking at the map in his hands. The places that had been marked were the cities that Leng Yufeng had taken down, and now, not only had Leng Yufeng entered the battlefield himself, but he had also given Lin Jia a second chance. But Leng Yufeng had to admit that Lin Jia Er was a good seedling in the war, which was why everyone obeyed his orders. This also gave Leng Yufeng some time to rest.

"General Leng!" You haven't rested for a few days, so please rest early! " When Fearless announced entering the tent, he saw a man dressed in black standing on the map and watching. However, over the past ten days, Leng Yufeng had lost a lot of weight. As an outsider, Dreadless had watched Leng Yufeng fight to the death these days. At first, she did not understand why General Leng was so anxious to subdue Qing Hu, but later, Dreadless found out that it was all for the crown prince.

Leng Yufeng looked at Fearless and his subordinates, and rubbed his forehead. He was indeed feeling a little sleepy. However, the thought that the crown prince would be back in a few months, and that the army was still a distance away from the capital, Leng Yufeng, made him somewhat anxious.

"This general, is fine. "You may leave, but make the arrangements made by the people sent by the capital, don't let them get close to military matters!" Leng Yufeng ordered. Although Leng Yufeng did not like it, he knew that it would be difficult for the Illusory Mo Che to send so many troops to the imperial court. Leng Yufeng did not care about these so-called military overseers, so as long as they waited until the war stopped obediently, he would send them back home.

"Yes sir!" Fearless was already used to General Leng's attitude, and was more obedient than anyone else in front of the crown prince. However, these days, General Leng had been known to be a decisive person. He was a fierce tiger, yet he was willing to put away his claws for the crown prince.

"How long do you think it will take us to take Qing?" Leng Yufeng looked at his trusted aide, He Lai Jin and asked.

He Jianjin stood beside Leng Yufeng and looked at the map. He was very clear about what Leng Yufeng was thinking, he knew that Leng Yufeng liked the crown prince, who was like a bright moon, although it was unbelievable, but he knew that Leng Yufeng was a stubborn person, and was not someone a subordinate of his could advise. He also knew that the crown prince was indeed an outstanding young man, and what he was worried about was the future of the crown prince.