108

30.31%

C107

The two of them belonged to the pretty man type and were both extremely exquisite, but Han Xuanhao belonged to the unrecognizable evil charm, while Huan Moche belonged to the gentle and elegant warmth. The two of them each had their own grace, but they had their own seduction.

"What are you planning to do by staying with the crown prince?" Huan Moche asked with a smile. His smile was clearly as warm as a neighbor's big brother in the sun, but those who understood him well knew that the more he smiled, the more he wanted to kill someone in his heart.

Han Xuanhao looked at the hostility in front of him with caution. He had always been hostile to the left, but today, he felt a strange sense of rejection.

"I don't understand what Lord Zuo Xiang is saying. I'm from the crown prince's side, of course I have to stay by his side!" Han Xuanhao raised his cup of wine with a charming laugh, but his long and narrow eyes glinted with a cold light.

At the very least, at the beginning, I didn't realize that you were actually a man. However, Young Master Han, your aura is too obvious, and the way you look at the crown prince is too obvious. Do you really think that everyone is a fool? "

At first, everyone was shocked at Han Xuanhao's beauty and did not think too much about his dressing. However, as they gradually came into contact with him, they realized that Han Xuanhao was different. He was too tall and had a slender body, a flat chest, and a broad chest. Moreover, this Han Xuanhao would often forget to use his own voice when he was by the crown prince's side, making it easy to discern his gender.

Han Xuanhao withdrew his hand from the smile on his face. "Regardless of whether I'm a man or a woman, I'm still a member of the crown prince's faction. I hope that Lord Left Premier does not underestimate me!" As he spoke, he looked in the direction of the crown prince's bedroom, the complaint was very obvious.

Huan Mo Che felt that he had really never seen such a shameless man. Even if he dressed up as a woman and considered what he wanted to report, Huan Mo Che wouldn't admit that he was envious.

"Don't worry, I'm not interested in you at all!" "You still haven't told this young master of your intentions to stay by the crown prince's side?" Was he trying to gain power or status, or was he trying to be the Crown Prince? In reality, Huan Moche knew very well in his heart, but he still asked.

Han Xuanhao glanced at Mo Che, and his demure act of being a girl was even more tempting. "Of course I want the crown prince, or else what kind of power and position would allow me to stay here?" But... Where is Lord Left Premier? After living in the crown prince's mansion and doing so many things for the crown prince to enter the imperial court, what did the Minister of the Left plan to do? "

Han Xuanhao clearly knew how outstanding the crown prince was, and how many men and women would fall in love with him, but he still had a headache. Even before he could deal with the crown prince, it seemed that a powerful rival had arrived.

"Since Young Master Han already knows, why are you still asking me?" What I want is just a place next to the crown prince. It doesn't seem to be a problem for him, so there's no need for him to look at me like that! "

"A place?" "Are you sure you have a place in the Crown Prince's heart?" Han Xuanhao mocked. Even if it weren't for the fact that he was by the crown prince's side, the crown prince was only used to him, so how could he have any status in his heart?

"There is no place for me in the Crown Prince's heart, but there is no place for you either. Everyone is the same, and the Crown Prince is not just you!" Huan Moche's expression turned cold. He hated Han Xuanhao for always plotting the crown prince as his person.