𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Kate's POV

I was locked what I supposed that was Eliza's dressing room, I could tell because of the old fanart. I couldn't believe something so lovely like a theatre was turned into this mess. It was quiet that night; everyone was asleep so it was actually peaceful. Except for the fact that I was locked in a freaking dressing room. There was just a blanket in the room with a couch and the desk of course where the actors used to do their makeup.

I heard footsteps coming towards me; it was probably this Audrey again. I didn't move from the couch I was sitting on. I heard someone unlocking the room; I was looking at the roof. Then the door was closed behind whoever approached me. "Ehem," I heard someone trying to catch my attention.

I looked at where the sound came from it was Tate again, was here to scare me even more? Because he clearly loves that.

"I feel like back there I didn't get all the answers I need," He said sitting on a chair. His dead eyes staring at me.

"What else do you want to know?" I asked trying to get on his level but failing miserably.

He chuckled. "Well, first of all. Nice try, but playing brave is not going to help," He said with an evil smirk on his lips, that fire reflected in his green eyes.

"So, Katherine Vincent huh?" He asked like he knows something. "Where are you from?" He asked carefully.

"New York," I simply answered.

He looked confused as he looked at a paper on his hand and then back at me. He stared into my eyes. "It can't be," He whispered.

He then stood quickly and grabbed my neck tightly, I couldn't breathe. He stood there intimidating, wickedness fury shining in his green eyes. He stared at me with those dead eyes in a huge amount of disbelief reflected. He then turned to a concerned expression and let go of me.

He grabbed the top of his head panicking walking from one side of the room to another. He looked at me again. He kneeled to see me better. "When were you born and how old are you?" He questioned anxious.

I stuttered. "A-April 13th 2003, and I-I'm sev-enteen," I answered terrified.

He looked at me shocked. "You traveled to the future," He said sounding as if he was crazy. His eyes widened.

Well that explains a lot.

Then a wicked smile appeared on his lips. "That's the answer, to everything!" He exclaimed and he then laughed.

"To what?" I asked scared. He kneeled with his smile wide.

"To the shit of future we're in," He said with a deep tone. "I can finally kill the bastards who got us this future," He scoffed.

"Killing? That's way too much for that," I said trying to calm him down, I hesitantly put my hand on his shoulder which; he smacked away from him.

He turned to me. "If you want a peaceful environment and gentle people then I'm sorry to tell you that you fell in hands of the wrong gang," He said smiling.

"Wrong gang, what is this the 90's?" I asked smirking.

He scoffed. "Damn you people were as stupid as I thought. I wonder how did you manage to survive the chaos for that long. It doesn't matter though, because you won't survive for that long here. I already know what I wanted to so there's nothing else to do with you,"

He held a pocket knife to my throat and I gasped, he smirked. "It's not gonna hurt...me," He was pressing even harder until I spoke. "If you kill me the timeline is screwed," I threatened.

He released a little pressure. "How would you know that? How would you know you're not just another tiny and insignificant thing in this giant rock?"

"Because I know I do something about the chaos,"

He laughed evilly. "And what is that?"

I caught a glimpse on the newspaper and then looked back at him. "That I discover that there is life on Mars,"

He let go of me.

"See? I know my things," I winked.

He held his laughter. "Oh no, I know you looked at the newspaper I'm not stupid. I'm just not gonna kill you, yet,"

"I'm okay with that,"