d

the next morning i woke up with a throbbing headache.

i groaned as my alarm started ringing and i slammed my hand down on it.

"shut up." i mumbled into my pillow and slowly sat up. i flung my legs off the side of my bed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

i made my way to my dresser and grabbed my uniform. i walked out to the bathroom but my mom stopped me.

"eijiro your school called today and you'll be moving into the dorms they have there so get packed right after school."

"alright." i mumbled and walked in.

i brushed my teeth and after my shower i went to spike my hair but then my mom came in.

"you're doing that again?" she raised a brow.

"doing what again?" i raised a brow and looked at her.

"styling it." she grimaced.

"uhh no." i quickly put the gel back onto the counter and smiled nervously.

"good." she smiled and ruffled my hair as she sat her head on my shoulder.

"you look just like me." she smiles cheerfully.

"y-yeah." i chuckled and looked at the clock in the hall.

"mom im gonna be late." i said and she took her head off and pouted.

"have a good day eijiro!" she yelled as i took off out the door.

i ran down the sidewalk and made it to the school gates just in time.

i panted our of breath and heard a growl behind me.

"CAN YOU MOVE IT ALREADY!? YOU'RE IN THE DAMN WAY!" a familiar voice yelled and i turned around to see a tall blonde.

his lip was turned upwards and he wore a scowl. if looks could kill i'd be six feet under.

"heh sorry bro." i chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck.

"tsk whatever." he mumbled and walked past me to the school.

i quickly followed behind him and made it to class as soon as the bell rang. i sat in my seat and sighed.

mr. aizawa came in and introduced us to all night.

"this is your physical education teacher. everyone get changed into your gym clothes and meet us by the track."

he pressed a button and lockers came out from the walls.

"grab a uniform. changing rooms are down the hall to the left." and with that they walked out.

everyone got up and looked for their names.

i quickly grabbed mine and walked off towards the locker room.

the gym uniforms weren't much but they were surprisingly comfortable. they gave us all options of pants or shorts and a jacket to go with our shirts. today i decided to wear the running pants and the tee shirt.

i tied a headband around my head and slowly walked out.

"yo bro! you ready?" kaminari yelled and began walking towards me with sero following close behind.

i flashed them a smile and nodded.

"yeah im ready lets go." with that said the three of us walked out.

unbeknownst to us, a particular blonde followed close behind.

------------

sweating and panting the whole class walked back to the changing rooms.

"that was intense! all might doesn't play around." sero exclaimed and looked at me.

"right you are." kaminari nodded and slowly looked down.

"lets just hurry and change and go to the dorms." i smiled and the duo nodded eagerly.

we all walked in and separated into different stalls.

i changed back into my school uniform and when i walked out i saw a blonde.

"hey dude! you're the one from this morning!" i smiled and waved.

"tsk what do you want?" he glared at me from over his shoulder.

"nothing just wondering if you wanted to walk with me to the dorms?" i smiled.

"no." he turned back to whatever it was he was doing.

"aw come on. please?" i moved infront of him and gave a pleading look.

"ugh whatever just get that dumbass look off your face." he quickly turned his face away from me and i fist bumped the air in triumph.

"come on then bro or we'll be late!" i yelled and started walking with him closely behind.