l

i was walking at the park , leaves crunching with every step i took.

"eji are you happy?" the soft voice asked me and i smiled solemnly.

"of course i'm happy." i turned to the blonde as we walked and he let out a sigh.

"eji..." he looked away from me and shook his head. "if you're happy i'm happy, i think katsuki suits you well. who knows maybe he's not all as he seems."

i chuckled and opened my mouth to speak but i was interrupted.

"oi, shitty hair!" the gruff voice filled my ears and my eyes lit up.

"go." eugeo smiled and i nodded and ran towards the tall blonde.

~~~~

i didn't remember falling asleep but by the time i woke up it was around noon.

"ugh finally you're awake." i turned over and groaned groggily.

"katsu~" he grimaced and looked away from me.

"what ?" he turned his lip upward and i sighed.

"thank you for helping me." i smiled softly.

"it's my job. don't expect too much from me though." he grabbed his uniform and started putting it on.

"r-right i won't!" my face flushed as his buff arms flexed and i quickly looked away.

"hey hey.." i felt his rough hands touch my face and guide me towards him.

"how about we see a movie?"

"what movie?" i tilted my head in curiosity.

"joker? but if anyone asks you forced me to go." he smirks and i nodded.

"of course,, we wouldn't want to ruin that bad boy ego of yours now would we?" i smirked back and touched his nose softly.

"exactly." he chuckled and glanced at his phone.

"it's almost time for classes. i'm gonna go ahead out." he slipped on his shoes and out the door he went.

the boost of confidence i had didn't last very long and as soon as the door shut i was a blushing mess.

"ohhhh goshhh." i ran around the room tumbling over my own feet while i grabbed my clothes and hygiene things.

today was already better than yesterday and hopefully it wouldn't change.

———

A/N - ik ik its a short chapter but i've got new inspiration :))

i also got all the old files from my old phone transferred to this one which had most of my chapter prompts.