e

We arrived at the dorm rooms and we were lined up by Mr. Aizawa.

"today you will all be moving into your dorms, but first we need to go through some rules." he paused and looked around at the class.

"rule number one, curfew is at eight pm. if you are not here by that time you will not be allowed in. if anyone lets you in there will be strict punishment."

"rule number two, no fights. if any of you are caught fighting then you will be expelled."

"rule number three, clean up after yourselves. no one here is your maid so treat this like your own home."

"those are all the rules. go grab a key and choose a roommate." with that he walked away and everyone started to pair up.

i began to look at all the groups and started feeling a bit nervous.

"oi shittyhair youre with me." a rough voice said and i nodded and turned to bakugou who was holding up two pairs of keys.

he tossed me one and i examined it. '3B'.

together we grabbed our bags that had been brought here this morning and we went to the elevator. there were three floors total. the first floor was the main living area. it had the kitchen, the living room and a laundry room.

the other two floors were the dorms. the second being for the girls and the third for the boys.

i followed bakugou to the room and he unlocked the door and pushed it open slowly. i walked in and sat my bag down.

the room had two twin sized beds, a closet, a desk between both of the beds, and a small tv stand and tv beside the closet. a window was behind the desk and to the side there was a door and i opened it slowly and peeked inside. i flicked on the light switch and saw it was a bathroom.

there was a small window next to the toilet and the shower was across from the toilet and sink. the sink was a double sink and each one had a big mirror mounted to the wall behind it.

i turned around and looked at bakugou who was examining the room as well.

"ill sleep on the right you can take the left." bakugou said as he unzipped one of his bags.

"alright sounds good to me." i nodded and walked over to the left bed and picked up my bag and started taking my things out.

we started unpacking in comfortable silence and in about under an hour we were close to being finished.

"hey uh bakubro?" i looked over to bakugous side of the room. my face instantly flushed when i saw bakugou taking off his shirt. 'holy jesus sksksksksk' his toned biceps flexed as he pulled the shirt over his head and he turned to me.

"what?" he asked and raised a brow.

"uh uh d-do you think you can um help me make my bed?" i quickly turned away from him.

"your beds already ma-" he was cut off as the sheets on my bed shot off.

"what the fuck kirishima." he shot me a menacing look and slowly walked over to my bed.

"alright you get that side and pull it over and ill do the same." he grabbed the right side of my sheet and i grabbed the other. after we got the sheet onto the bed and secure we continued to put the pillowcases on and lay the comforter.

i smiled in triumph and there was a knock on the door. i raised a brow to bakugou and he just shrugged. i rolled my eyes and opened it and smiled seeing kaminari.

"hey guys whats up?" i smiled and stepped outside and shut the door softly.

"the girls are having a party downstairs if you guys wanna come on down."

"alright i'll be right down." he nodded and walked to the room next door. i ran inside and started looking through my clothes.

"the fuck are you doing? we just put all of this shit up." bakugou snarled from the bathroom door.

"the girls are having a party down stairs and want us to come." i stated bluntly and grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a grey hoodie.

"us?" he raised a brow and i nodded as i started to change.

"oh come on pleaseeee!" i smiled but my smile faltered as i tripped over my own two feet.

there was a loud clashing sound and pain shot up my side.

"well frick." i groaned and rubbed my side as i pouted.

bakugou groaned.

"you can't even take care of yourself how do you expect to go to a party?" he held out his hand to me and i took it as i laughed nervously.

"cause you'll be there duhh."

"tsk fine." he pulled me up from the floor and turned on his heels.

"so you'll go?" i said a bit too excited.

he only nodded in return and rolled his eyes as he started looking through his closet.

he picked out black ripped jeans as well and a white sweatshirt. he slipped on his white air forces and started walking out of the door and i swiftly followed him.

--------

A/N

i honestly have no idea for this but i do have the ending planned so i'm trying to make something to make the ending more meaningful than it is.

thanks for reading even though i don't upload lots! i'll try to upload every thursday/wednesday (in america time for those with other time zones).

don't forget to comment your opinions and any questions you may have.

i hope everyone's having a nice day :)