exuberance

taehee's pov

a few days had passed since the disastrous fieldtrip. the detectives that my parents hired found the man that ditched me in the pond. but who sent him? we still didn't know. the policemen couldn't squeeze that piece of information out of him.

our summer holiday came and i was really happy. and i had fully recovered.

that morning i woke up and i knew that i was forgetting something but i couldn't point it out.

i took a shower and put on my sweatpants and t-shirt and had breakfast when i heard my phone rang.

crap i totally forgot!

"여보세요(hello)?" i said while stumbling through the corridors into my room.

"taehee-ya, i'll arrive in 10." beomgyu said from the other side pf the phone.

"네(yes)..." i answered before i quickly ended the call.

crap crap crap! what do i wear? i think imma go simple.

i took out a floral printed blush colored dress. i tied my hair into a half up half down hairstyle  and curled it a little bit.

then, i put on a little bit of makeup and rushed downstairs

then, i put on a little bit of makeup and rushed downstairs. right at that moment my phone rang again.

"i'm already here" he said and i went outside to the gate huffing a bit.

he was already standing outside of his car and leaning towards it. he whipped up his head and his eyes widened. pink blush filled his cheeks. and he hurriedly opened the door and after my brathe steadied i went inside and sat down on the passenger's seat.

"can you stop? you're making me blush." i told him. he was still looking at me with a 'wow' expression and i started to snicker at his cute expression.

"can't help it.. you're too pretty." he said quickly.

crap..

"beomyyy stahppp!!" i looked at him who was evidently starting to blush from the nickname.

for the first time i realized that he did his hair and he was wearing a buttoned white shirt that was unbuttones on the top. paired with jeans.

damn he's handsome..

i blushed at the thought. the thought disintegrated when beomgyu coughed to stop the awkward silence.

"we're going to the theme park." he said.

a huge smile painted on my mouth.

"leggoo!!" i said energetically.

a/n:
hello hellooo
first, i'm super duper sorry i took a long time to finally update so here's a cute chapter.. ehehehe

hope you love it..

please vote and comment 💫