The 4 Amigos *Revised*

Jorel tugged the purple haired girl into the house as the rest of the pack followed closely behind him. Tori sat down the multiple Taco Bell bags and huffed. Noticing the pack members Jorel rolled his eyes. The pack shifted uncomfortably, Jorel wasn't Danny, since returning home he wanted nothing to do with them.

Ronnie glanced over his shoulder. Danny and Aria slowly made their way up the driveway, the girl laughed at something Danny said as he grabbed her hand quickly before letting go, too afraid to actually hold her hand.

Ronnie shrugged, he didn't care how much Jorel wanted to ignore them. "Jorel?"

He groaned as he tore his attention away from the girl. "What?"

"Hey, hey, lose the attitude we're trying to help Danny. He likes that girl right?"

Jorel just stared at him. "Don't fucking worry about Danny, leave him alone."

"Did you know he gets drunk just so he can kiss her?" Ronnie continued.

Jorel looked genuinely taken aback. "I didn't know that."

"Look we're trying to get him laid." Ronnie groaned. Jorel was being ridiculous.

Jorel's mouth dropped. "You didn't say anything to him, did you?"

Ronnie shrugged. "He knows we know he's a virgin."

Jorel nearly snapped. "I don't want to hear anything about this again. If you so much as mention it to Danny, I will beat the living fuck out of you, understand?"

Tori looked between the two. "J, calm down. It's okay." She touched his arm gently and Jorel calmed down instantly.

"I need a drink." He grabbed her hand gently yanking her with him to the liquor cabinet.

Danny bumped into Aria gently as they finally made their way to the house. She smiled at him and Ronnie groaned.

"That girl has to like him. I don't understand what the problem is."

"I think I do." Dylan cleared his throat.

Ronnie motioned toward the kitchen before slipping past everyone else.

Danny looked around. Most of the pack had dispersed and was now in the kitchen. He knew he should check on them, make sure they were okay but honestly he was just relieved they were leaving him alone for a little while.
———————————
Ronnie stopped dead in his tracks before turning to look at Dylan.

Dylan cleared his throat. "Okay, none of you can freak out, understand?

"Spit it out." Johnny grumbled and Dylan glanced at him.

"So Charlie and I think..they might..have..imprinted. So, Danny's problem is he's too afraid to lose her. If we can just convince him that she likes him too, we can get him laid and Ronnie will quit bitching about it."

"They BETTER have not imprinted on these humans. God, they are so ill equipped to handle this pack. They can't even fuck within their own species." Matty snapped, he squeezed the bridge of his nose as someone yelled in the other room.

"Who the fuck drank my jack?!" There was a slight pause. "Danny, where the fuck are those assholes?"

Danny groaned. "Please, Jorel leave them alone. They're finally leaving me alone."

They all shared a look before Ronnie sighed. He made his way back into the room. The others following closely behind him. "You called?"

Jorel was livid. "Which one of you assholes drank my jack?!"