Prologue

"Mallika, Mallika, please listen to me. Sunn toh lo na..... Please stop Mallika"

      She said following her best friend Mallika, who was walking too fast. Mallika stopped and turned.

"What?? What do you want to say? Look, I don't want to listen anything. How could you Annika? Why you did that?"

"Mallika you know the reason na. It's very important, so I had to agree for whatever they said. It's my duty na..... Please understand."

"You did this everytime. You always chose your duty over anything. But not this time. This is the most important event in my life n I want my bestie beside me all the time."

"Oh... So you are worried for that? Don't worry yaar, I will beside you in each n every function, promise."

"Only functions?? I need you all the time. There are so many things left and I decided that we will do them together once you came. But you.....you already gave your time to your two....."

"Correction, it's not two...it's three now."

"Exactly..... Already two was not enough that you took this third too? Why Annika? You are coming for me or for your work?"

"Of course I am coming for you baby. But you know na my duty. I have to be available for them
24 * 7. N infact tujhe toh khush hona chahiye na... Because of you may be I will be able to save those 3 lives."

"Yeah yeah I know all this. But still yaar... it's most important event in my life n you will be busy with your cases."

"I know Mallika that this is the most important event of your life. But you know, Life is most important event other than all those tiny n not so important events. Right?"

"Hmmmm right..... And I am very proud of you. You are saving many lives each day. It's not easy job for you. Still you are doing it with much dedication."

"Hmm.... My job is my passion Mallika. I love to treat them. You know Life is too short n unpredictable. And I am very happy that I help some people so that they can live their life for some more days. Not that everyone who came to me is near to their death. But still those who are in very critical condition na, I feel glad when I can able to save their life. So they can enjoy this beautiful life n it's each n every moment."

"Yeah and I loved to see that happiness on your face after your every case. You are just great. You know my eyes gets moisten whenever those people says you are some angel or some goddess who came to save their loved ones lives."

"Hahaha...... I am not any angel or goddess. I just do what's there in my hand. And you know what, actually more than me, they themselves help them more. I just tell them one thing, 'No one is coming to save you. This life of yours is 100% your responsibility.' "

"Yeah this is true actually. Everyone have to take care of their health with almost care."

"Hmm n one more thing I always said to them, 'Don't be afraid to give up the GOOD to go for the GREAT.' "

"Ohho Annika mata ki jay. No one can win over you in these deep talks about life, love, happiness. Tell me one thing, you speak so well so why you didn't chose lecturership as your profession? Actually this suits you better. Imagine you completed your Ph.D. on Moral Gyan n life equations. Wowww....."

"Seriously talking , I would love to do that too. But see, if I was professor or any consultant then I can only be possible to give lectures on life, happiness, how to live a happy life, and all that. But now....."

"But now you are doing more important work than that."

"Yeah consulting people on how to live their life is nice. But helping them to live, healing their pain, giving them some more time to live their life is thousand persent better, hai na? That's why I chose this one. N I am very happy with my this job."