10-Everything Happens For A Reason😀

Hello friends,
How are you all?
I hope everything is good and you are safe🤧

So finally I am back with this story🙈

Sorry for keep you all waiting❤️

Now I will try to update regularly🙂

Happy reading.....😊😊

************************************   

Recap-Dr. Annika Trivedi came to India for her best friend Mallika's wedding. Also she agreed to treat some patients in 'Life Care hospital'....Small businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is also one among them but was not ready for the treatment, he has his own reasons for that...but then he met Annika and indirectly she made him ready for the treatment. Shivaay finally agreed to visit the hospital. But he is unaware of the fact that Annika is doctor and she is the one who is going to handle his case. Similarly Annika also don't know that Shivaay is her patient.

Ab aage😛
.
.

          Om was sitting in his college canteen with his books and coffee when he received a call from Dr. Kunal Sehgal. After thinking a bit he received it. 

"Hello Dr. Sehgal good afternoon."

"Hmm good noon Om."

      Dr. Sehgal wished him back.

"What happened doctor, you want to say something about Shivaay?"

      Om asked.

"Yess Om, I called you to inform that Shivaay's appointment is fixed. Tomorrow morning at eleven."

"Tomorrow?"

      Om was shocked.

"Yeah. Didn't I tell you before that the new surgeon is coming and then I will fix his appointment with her."

      Dr. Sehgal said with little disappointment. If Shivaay was not enough that now Om also started forgetting important things.

"Yeah...yeah doctor.... I am sorry... I remember it"

      Om answered hitting on his own head.

"Good. May be he got message from hospital. But I know him very well, so thought to tell you about it."

     Dr. Sehgal said and Om smiled a bit.

"Thanks for calling doctor , but..."

      Om stopped.

"I told you Om it's our last chance..."

      Dr. Sehgal said.

"Yeah I am aware of it doctor, but you know him right, last time I scolded him, forced him and what happened..."

     Om said recalling that incident.

"Hmm I know but we have to make him agree. And this time with love... don't shout at him. And you just make him ready to visit the hospital. Then Dr. Trivedi can make him ready for the treatment. I am sure about it."

     Dr. Sehgal said and Om nodded.

"Hmm ok I will talk to him."

"Good, talk to him and send him tomorrow at any cost. Byee."

"Byee."

      Om said and then kept his phone back on the table.

"How to make him ready now? That too without scolding him and all? I know yesterday he ate his medicines but eating medicine is different and agreeing for treatment is totally different thing."