4-Nain Lad Gaye😍😍

Washington,
Trivedi house,

      Annika put her heavy bag on the floor.

"Mom dad... I am ready."

      She said and moved towards the kitchen where Maria was waiting for her with breakfast plate.

"Thank you aunty. I will miss this from tomorrow."

      She said munching her breakfast and in between calling her mom and dad to come down soon. Annika finished her breakfast and came in the hall again with Maria.

"Mom dad where are you? I am calling you from last half n hour"

      Annika again shouted and looked at Maria who was looking down and was laughing silently.

"They are such kids right?"

      Annika said looking at Maria who only nodded.

"Don't know how they handled me in my childhood. I think that time too I handled them."

      Annika said rolling her eyes and Maria laughed loudly this time.

"Ok I am going to bring them. Or else that Mallika will kill me."

      Annika said and went upstairs. She opened the door of her parents room without knocking and entered into the room.

"What's going on here?"

      She asked looking at her mother who was busy with her handbag and then turned her gaze towards her father who was just looking here and there.

"Nothing Anni..... We just... We woke up late because last night....."

      Nisha tried to talk but Annika cut her in between.

"We three were awake till 3:00 AM mom. You guys wanted to talk about many things so we ended up sleeping late. Still I am ready on time. But what are you doing? I am calling you from last half n hour."

      Annika said looking at her parents.

"We..... We.....yeah we are searching my wrist watch. I don't remember where I kept that and....."

      Harsh stopped as Annika came to him.

"Move aside"

      Harsh looked at her confused. She moved him aside and went to the bed and pulled a wrist watch from below the pillow. Harsh looked at Nisha.

"Now any other reason?"

      Annika asked raising her eyebrows and Harsh looked down scratching his neck. And Nisha started laughing.

"Anni you know him na?"

      Nisha said coming to Annika and Annika too laughed with her mother.

"Dad you are so so cute."

      Annika came to her father and said pulling his cheeks. Then hugged him.

"I know you don't want me to go away from you."

      Harsh hugged her back.

"Nothing like that princess."

      Harsh said caressing her hairs.

"I know you dad. You didn't give me permission to work in mom's hospital because that place is too far from here. I know my Phoenix is best than mom's hospital still I was ready to work in mom's hospital so I can spend time with her. But you.....you don't want to live without me right?"

      Annika asked and Harsh just nodded.

"But he have to change this habit right? What will happen when you will marry someone."