2-Meet Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Mumbai,
Life Care Hospital,

       Om came out of Dr. Sehgal's cabin. He was busy in thoughts, thinking how to convince his stubborn brother for the treatment. He moved towards the exit but stopped as he heard,

"Oh girl, you are so beautiful that I want to admit in this hospital right now. Imagine how will it look, you are taking care of me with so much love and then....then we will go on date"

      Om turned back.

"Ho gaya start. I told him to wait outside but how will he breath without flirting na? Nothing can happen with him."

     Om said and went to the receptionist desk where his not so innocent brother was flirting with one nurse.

".....And then we will go on date."  

"But you were admit na?"

      That nurse said and that boy scratch his head.

"Woh..... I mean after my discharge....yeah after my discharge we will go on date."

      He said taking that nurse's hand in his. Om nodded in disbelief.

"Rudra, are you done with your flirting?"

      Om asked tapping on his shoulder and he turned.

"Oh.... O.....you....you...came? When?"

      He said stammering.

"When you were planning to admit in this hospital."

     Om said giving an angry glare to his younger brother.

"Woh.... I was just...."

      He tried to defend himself but Om stopped him.

"I don't want to hear your stupid stories. Can we go now?"

      He said looking at Rudra's hand which was still on that nurse's hand. That nurse immediately removed her hand from Rudra's.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go. But just a minute"

      He said turning around.

"Bye sweeth..... Arre where she went?"

      He shouted in disappointment as that nurse already left from there.

"She loves her job more than you."

      Om said and pulled his brother with him.

"The one who have to agree for treatment is denying. And you are dying to get admitted in the hospital."

      Om said and Rudra looked at him seriously.

"It's necessary to admit him in the hospital?"

      He asked and Om looked at him and keep his hand on Rudra's shoulder.

"No Rudra... not now. He needs a proper treatment first. And then he need one surgery. But if he is ready to start treatment now only, it's helpful n may be surgery is not needed."