5-First Encounter

Hello friends,

Sorry for late.

I changed last paragraph in last chapter. So please read it before you continue reading this one.

Thank you for all comments, votes and messages.❤❤❤

Happy reading.....😊😊
******************************

This time a small smile crept on her lips as those blue eyes were still looking at her without blinking. She was confused, surprised and happy. Happy?? She asked herself. Yeah happy too don't know why but she was happy.

She came out of her thoughts as signal was over and that car moved ahead of them. Annika looked at that car and chuckled as he was still trying to look at her in this traffic. She nodded her head in disbelief before looking at her brother, Sahil who was showing her something on mobile phone.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shivaay came back in his senses when he heard Aarya was calling his name loudly patting on his hand repeatedly.

"Huh??....."

He said looking at Aarya confused.

"What happened Shivaay Bhaiya? Where are you lost?"

Aarya asked and Shivaay nodded in negative.

"No....there is nothing."

He said only this and again looked outside at the road trying to find those eyes again.

"Shivaay, are you ok?"

This time Yash asked as he saw confused face of Shivaay in the mirror. Shivaay came out of his thoughts.

"Nothing Yash. I am fine."

Shivaay said with a small, assuring smile and again engrossed in talking with Aarya as she was explaining him something about her sports exam.

Soon they reached Aarya's school and Aarya went out of the car after saying bye to Shivaay. Yash also went out to drop her till the school gate.

"Bye bye Aarya. Have a nice day."

Shivaay said and Aarya smiled before replying,

"You too Bhaiya. Have a nice...no no have a best day. Bye bye."

Aarya said and left with her father. Shivaay smiled at her and then looked around again trying to find those eyes but was unsuccessful again. He sighed sadly and leaned his head on headrest.

"Who was she? Her eyes.....those brown eyes...they were so magical and so attractive. I don't know why but I am feeling so good, so relaxed after looking at those twinkling brown eyes."

He said to himself and closed his eyes to see the image of those eyes which was printed in his heart and brain and smiled as he was able to see those eyes.

Soon Yash came back and then dropped Shivaay to Cafe Kohinoor which was next to Aarya's school. Shivaay came down when they reached there and went inside not before thanking Yash for the lift.

Cafe Kohinoor,

Shivaay came inside and went to the table which he reserved for his meeting with Mr. Bose. He went to that table and saw Mr. Bose was already present there, waiting for him.

Shivaay greeted him and soon their meeting started. And soon it finished too as Mr. Bose is so cooperative and he agreed to Shivaay's offer very easily as he knew Shivaay always suggest best. Shivaay was so happy as he got his new deal with Mr. Bose. He thanked Mr. Bose and gave him some papers to sign. Mr. Bose read them and both signed those papers of agreement. Mr. Bose said he is busy for whole day and denied to have anything for eat or drink. Shivaay nodded to it and Mr. Bose left from there.