1-Meet Dr. Annika Harshvardhan Trivedi

Mumbai,
Life Care Hospital,

"Sir, Mr. Oberoi is here"

      Said one peon coming into Dr. Kunal Sehgal's cabin.

"Ohh.... Ask him to come in two minutes"

      Dr. Kunal said looking up from one file. That peon nodded and left from there. After exact two minutes, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in"

      Dr. Sehgal said looking at the door. Dr. Sehgal's smile changed into the frown when he saw
a long haired man there. That man came inside and says in soft tone,

"Hello doctor."

      He said coming towards Dr

      He said coming towards Dr. Sehgal's desk.

"Oh, Prof. Om you came?? I thought Mr. Oberoi came to meet me. And I was so surprised."

      Dr. Sehgal said shaking his hand with Om.

"It's equal to impossible Doctor."

      He said with a small smile and Dr. Sehgal asked him to sit. He sat on one chair.

"Yeah I know it's equal to impossible. But it's high time we need to make it possible Om."

      Dr. Sehgal said in serious tone and Om looked at him worriedly.

"What happened Dr. Sehgal, is everything alright?"

"Nothing is alright Om. How many times I have told you to bring your brother with you. He need regular checkups. But you never listened to me."

"I am sorry doctor. But you know him na. He thinks he is alright and don't need any treatment at all. Me and Rudy convinced him but he....."

"He is too stubborn. I know that."

      Dr. Sehgal completed his sentence and he just nodded.

"Yeah. You know na I blackmailed him then only he was ready to do all those tests. Warna he was not going to do that tests and all. That reminds me, his reports came?"

      Om asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah. It came n they are as per my expectations. Have a look."

      Dr. Sehgal said passing him one file.

"Is anything serious doctor?"

      Om asked before looking at those reports.

"Serious?? No Om not only serious, they are very dangerous. His health condition is too worst now."

      He said and Om's eyes gets moisten at that. He opened that file and looked at the reports.

"I understand he is stubborn but we have to take care of his health na."

      Dr. Sehgal said and Om just nodded looking at those reports. After reading them, he looked at Dr. Sehgal.