8-What's wrong with Annika🤔

Parking his car in the parking area of his apartment Shivaay moved towards the lift. He was about to enter into the lift but stopped as he bumped into something. He looked at front and then realized the lift door was closed as he didn't press the button. He rubbed his nose a small smile crept on his lips.

      This is not the first time. He did many mistakes while driving back to his apartment. Broke one-two traffic rules, about to hit one street dog and while entering into apartment area forgot to open the gate and so his car hits on the gate.

"Shivaay, you are behaving like this for the first time. And that too because of one girl? No no...not because of her...but because of her words. But both are same....and don't tell me you didn't drool over her when you saw her....of course you did that's why you realized on very next moment that bangle was hers."

      Shivaay now pressed the lift button and while waiting for lift to come on the ground floor his mind and heart started arguing with each other. Heart was saying something but mind was apposing each n every thing which heart says. And it was happening after her words which she used to convince him. He nodded his head in no coming out of his thoughts when lift door opened and then went inside.

      The moment he entered into the house Rudra ran to him and literally jumped on him.

"Bhaiya Bhaiya Bhaiya thank you for coming...."

      Rudra shouted while hugging his brother. Shivaay was startled by this as he was again lost in her thoughts.

"Huh??... What happened Rudra?"

      Shivaay asked coming out of his thoughts.Rudra moved back and looked at Shivaay's face.

"You are looking as if you are lost somewhere."

      Rudra said when he observed his brother's face.

"What happened?"

      Rudra questioned.

"Nothing."

      Shivaay replied on next moment with a smile and so stopping Rudra from asking many questions.

"Ok leave that... see who is here."

      Rudra said pointing at the sofa and Shivaay turned to look. Little Aarya was sitting there looking at them with grumpy face.

"Hey hello Aarya....why you are here at this hour of night? You don't want to sleep?"

      Shivaay questioned Aarya and before she replied Rudra said,

"She wants to sleep Bhaiya. But you know na she can't sleep without listening a story and Yash Bhaiya slept early as he was tired and she don't want to listen it from bhabhi. So as usual she is here."

      Rudra informed with details.

"Shivaay Bhaiya thank god you are here. Now you tell me the story na... Rudy refused to tell."

      Little Aarya said pleadingly and at the end glanced at Rudra angrily. Shivaay smiled.

"Okay"

      Rudra clapped happily.

"Toh I am going. I have to complete my assignment but she was forcing me to tell her story. So I refused. Now you both see what you want to do. I am going. Bye"

      Rudra said and left from there. Shivaay came to Aarya.

"Bhaiya story...."

"Yeah sure but can I go and change my this dress first?"