Character Sketch

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

      Handsome, blue eyed young man. He is very kind hearted and lovely person. Always respect others. Love small kids.

      From childhood he wants to become a rich n successful person. And working on it from his childhood itself. He is the owner of small industry named, Oberoi Industry. He is very intelligent and knows how to do business well. He didn't learn it from anyone still he is a very good enterprenuer.

         He is an orphan as his parents, Shakti Singh Oberoi and Pinky Singh Oberoi died in an accident. He has two younger brothers, Omkara and Rudra. His brothers are everything to him. After his parents death, their all property snatched by Shakti's business partners. So, Shivaay started to work since his childhood.

      Therefore, he didn't get much time to focus on his education. But he completed his degrees by giving exams externally.

      He believes in love and want someone who will love him crazily but he knew that he doesn't deserve anyone. As he thinks he can't give anything to that girl in return.

      He has heart problem from his birth. But after his parents death, no one was there to look after him, to take care of him. He never knew that he has a heart problem. When he was in his school, he always falls unconscious but he had no money to do a proper check up by specialist.

      When he started his own business, he fell unconscious on the launch party itself. That day he and his brothers got to know that he has heart problem. He visited to doctor as some people forced him to visit. And doctor told him he has serious heart problem. And he need regular check-up and he need to take care of his health. But his business was new that time. So he didn't paid any attention to that and never took care of him. Soon, this problem grew more n now he needs a proper treatment with a heart surgery. But he denied that too. As he knew it will cost both his time n money and he don't want to spend money for him. He was saving his money as he wants to give his brothers a life which they deserve. He wants to become like his father, most successful n rich businessman. His brothers always tried to convince him for the treatment but he never listened.

      His brother Omkara, was very worried for him. So he did research and found out that  Shivaay's surgery have to be done now only. He then convinced Shivaay but still he didn't listen.

      As mentioned before, he thinks he don't deserve any love. So he thinks what if he do his surgery and all and then also he will get nothing in life. So why spend time n money on that. Instead he said that he will work hard in the months or years which are in his hands so that his brother can live a happy life after him too.

        Currently lives in Mumbai with his brothers in a 3BHK flat.

Dr. Annika Vardhan Trivedi

      The only daughter of Harsh and Nisha Vardhan Trivedi.

      She is the perfect example of Beauty with Brain.

      She is so lovely, so caring, kind hearted, sensible girl.

      She is a heart surgeon. Always treats her patients with so much care as if they are her relatives. So till now all her cases are successful. Her all surgeries are successful. Hence she is one of the best heart surgeon in the world.

      Currently lives in Washington, USA with her mom and dad. But loves India the most and planning to move there permanently as soon as possible.

      She believes in love. But like other girls she was not waiting for her prince charming who will come on white horse and take her with him or she is not waiting for the one who will say he will bring moon and stars for her.

      But she is waiting for the guy who will say 'Whatever be the situation, I will always be there with you.' She was waiting for the one who will heal her wounds which she buried in her heart. She was waiting for the one who will make her smile whenever she is sad, who will handle her mood swings but will scold her if she is wrong or she acts like a stubborn. She was waiting for the one with whom she wants to share her life, her happiness, her sorrows....everything. And she want him also to share his happiness, his pain, his everything with her.

      She is coming to India for her best friend Mallika's marriage. Dr. Sehgal is her mother Nisha's friend. So he requested her to handle his some complicated cases there. And Annika never denied any patient's case. So she happily accepted it.

Omkara Singh Oberoi

      He is Shivaay's younger brother. He is a professor in one college. Same like Shivaay, kind hearted, lovely but he is not stubborn like him. He is very sensible.

Rudra Singh Oberoi

      Shivaay and Om's younger brother. Cool and bindhast college going boy. Loves his brothers the most. And very much aware of the work they are doing for him. So he never demands for anything to them.

Mallika Bajaj

        Annika's best friend from childhood. She is a business woman.

Siddharth Verma

     Mallika's fiancee. He is a businessman. Good friend of Shivaay.

Harsh Vardhan Trivedi

      Annika's father. Famous business man.

Dr. Nisha Vardhan Trivedi

      Annika's mother. She is Gynecologist.

Raj and Megha Vardhan Trivedi

      Annika's uncle and aunty who lives in Mumbai.

Gauri Vardhan Trivedi and Sahil Vardhan Trivedi

      Children of Raj and Megha and cousins of Annika. They are very close to her.

Dr. Kunal Sehgal

      He handles Shivaay's case from beginning. Friend of Annika's mother Nisha.

That's it for today

I will add more characters if needed.

Till then bye
Take care
Love you..... ❤❤❤