9-Finally Ready For Treatment😁😁

Shivaay came to his room and closed the door.

"Thank god I ran from there before Om starts his questionnaire session."

      Shivaay said to himself and went towards his cupboard.

"But he was right. Why I was so adamant to remind her name?"

     He asked himself and again his heart gave an answer.

"Because you want to know her name and may be some more details also."

      He stopped in his tracks at his own thoughts but then shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the cupboard. Taking one of his T-shirt and track pant he moved towards the washroom. But stopped near the table and removing his wrist watch he kept it on the table. Then he puts his hand inside his trouser's pocket to take out his wallet and he touched something.

"What's this?"

      He pulled out his hand and then looked at his palm. There was his wallet and one gold bangle. He then recalled how he picked it up from the ground and then how he didn't give it to Mallika.

"Why I brought it here? Don't know what I was thinking that I put it in my pocket instead of giving it to Mallika."

      Shivaay said looking at that bangle. He then kept that gold bangle on the table with his wallet and went towards washroom.

      He came back after changing his clothes and then went towards the window. He stood there looking at the night view of Mumbai city. He always wondered how this city is awake 24 * 7. Roads are never empty in the Mumbai and many shops, restaurants and other services are also open at night. Many people works in night. And all these means this city don't know what is break. This city only knows how to run and chase your dreams, it knows how to indulge yourself in one or other task all the time.

"This city teaches us how to live...people here teaches us don't stop to live your life phir chahe jo bhi ho."

       He thought but on next second wondered how this thought came to his mind today only and why not before. But on next second he smiled as Annika's face came in front of his eyes. He recalled how she made him think like that. Smilingly he went to the table and took her gold bangle in his hands. He looked at it for sometime and again went back to the window with that bangle in his hands.

"If she is worried for it then?"

      He said after some moments looking at it.

"Of course she must be worried Shivaay. This is gold jewellery and anyone will be worried for it. And I heard that girls loves jewellery. So may be she also loves jewellery. Opps what if it's her favorite bangle?"

       One by one many thoughts hits his mind and he was worried now.

"Damn Shivaay why you didn't thought about it before? She must be worried for it. And I am sure she will ask Mallika now. Offo why you brought it here man? I should have given it to Mallika."

      He cursed himself.

"Alright jo hua so hua. I can't change it. But now I will give it back to Mallika as soon as possible. Then she can give it to angel."

      Shivaay said looking at that bangle and again smile crept on his lips when last sentence escaped from his mouth.

"I am also calling her Angel like Aarya.....hmmm but she is actually the one."

      He thought how she explained him and Vishal about their health, how she made Vishal smile and then how she explained things to him without even knowing his problems.