six

different

"Hi, uh, never got your names but Ron said something about a Fred and a George?"

"I'm Forge and this is Gred. No wait-."

"I'm Fred." Said the one of the right.

"And I'm George." He finished.

"Okay good. Now, I ask every pairs of twins this. What is easier to tell you two apart?" She asked calmly.

"I will tell you a secret."

"I'm always on the right and I'm always in the left." Said the pair gingers.

"Yes, and my question is which is Fred and which is George?"

"I like you. You're fun. Anyway, I'm Fred and this is George." Said the one on the right motioning to the left.

"Oh, hah, thanks." She said smiling.

"Anyway, how long does it take two boys to get dressed?" She scoffed.

"Who's in there?" Asked George.

"Oh Ron, and Harry Potter. They're both quite-"

"Harry's in there? Like the real Harry? Its not just the name?"

"Yep. Anyway, why are names so important here? Mine and Harry's? No one freaked when we heard Ron's Hermione's." [Name] questioned.

"Oh-" George said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You two are kinda famous around here." Fred chuckled nervously.

"What- no-no I'm not. I mean I haven't the slightest about Harry but I-"

"Its your name, [name]. Pendragon-." George stopped.

"Your greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat grandpa Aurthor Pendragon, was apart of Merlin's destiny. A-and Merlin himself said that a Pendragon would show up and do great things." Finished Fred.

"And here you are." They said together.

"Wh-what? That's simply impossible. I can't- dont tell me you're- serious.-"

"We're done [name]- oh Fred and George, what are you doing to poor [name]? Oh, you look faint." Said a very worried Ron.

"I- I'm fine."
She sent a passing glance to Harry and Ron.

"Well, g-get out now. I have to change."

"Alright, I apologize. We'll be right out here." Announce Harry.

"No need for apologies, just, go on. Shu shu."
She said waving them outside the door.

She pulled the curtains down on the blurry windows, like Ron did earlier.

The small trio hopped of the Hogwarts Express, to see a dark blue sky.

"Alright then, irst' years. This way please. Come on, First years!  Come on now, hurry up!" Someone shouted.

"The sky's pretty tonight." Whispered [name].

Harry only replied with a nod.
Ron looked around amazed as harry just walked forward, along side the witch and wizard.

They turned to see a tall man, with a long brown beard.

"Hullo, arry'!" Said the tall man.