four

Trolleys

"Young one, I can't take this-" He was stopped when he saw the girl had already started to exit, leaning one hand on the door, holding it open. With a small smile, she turned and exited.

"Minerva?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Where in the world is platform nine and three quarters? I don't see it anywhere." She asked.

Minerva looked down to a small watch upon her wrist and opened her eyes wide.

"Sorry dear, I have a meeting to attend to--" But before Minerva McGonagall could continue her reasoning for her soon disappearance, she heard a couple of words from two bright muggles she soon came to love.

"Mr. and Mrs. Granger, how I hate to ask you something on such short notice but will you take [name] here to kings cross? It left my mind l, I have an immediate meeting with Dumbledore."

She looked at both, the man and the woman. Both brown hair, brown eyes, but overall attractive.

She soon saw a girl, her face buried deep within the pages off a book.

She had long, brown bushy hair and pretty brown eyes as well.

"It's not a problem at all, Minerva." Announced what she had assumed was the dad.

"Thank you." She slowly turns to me laying a hand on my shoulder.

"Now, [name]. Be good, and I'll see you there, yeah?" Minerva smiled at the young girl.

"Yes, ma'am." Smiled [name].

And with that Minerva disappeared, when [name] turned her back for a moment.

"Well--" started Mr. Granger.

"...if I recall correctly, it's right in between platform nine and ten?"

"Yes. We're supposed to go through the wall of nine." Said Mrs. Granger.

The parents walked a little further up leaving [name] and the girl pulling their trolleys behind them.

"I'm- Hermione Granger, and you are?" She asked, struggling to pull the heavy cart.

"[name] Pen-dragon. Pleasure." She said taking a handoff her trolley and extending it to the girl.

They shook hands, and quickly put them back on the trolleys.

[name] wished that Minerva never handed her the trolley handle. It was extremely heavy
and [name] being [name], wasn't exactly the strongest of the bunch.

"It's nice meeting you too. What blood type are you?"

"Like magical or normal cause mines-"

"Magical." Hermione corrected [name] with a chuckle.

"Oh-- I think it was called muggleborn?"

"Oh cool. Me too."

[name] only smiled in response and kept up to the speed of Hermione's fast-moving feet.

They soon started to near two platforms: nine and ten.