Chapter 1

I sigh in frustration as I scramble through the pile of sweat-stained clothing. With each piece I take a whiff to see if any of them are wearable enough for the average human nose. Every one so far has brought such an odor with it, it's almost shocking how it got to that state, even if it came from my room.

After searching and searching from one section to the other, I quickly put on a t-shirt along with a pair of jeans. Let me just say, it was definitely not worth the time and effort I put into for such basic attire. It almost seemed as if I had just rolled out of bed. I didn't feel like going to work today; nor did I feel like going to work ever but I have to pay the bills somehow.

That being said, most of my time is occupied at the bar, serving alcoholics endless amounts of booze from hours and hours on end. Do you know all the stuff I could do in that free time? I could sleep. Sleep all day, sleep all night, sleep until my hearts content. Every morning I have to be abruptly awakened by that damned alarm clock.

Being interrupted from my thoughts of mouthwatering, better-than-sex, sleep, I quickly grab my keys and phone while heading out the door. There was a long pause before a sigh escaped my mouth, readjusting my posture. A queasy sensation hit my throat as I hurled in the bush beside me. 'What the fuck,' I wiped my mouth with nothing but confusion written all over my face. That's new, I beam, shrugging off the notion.

Getting into my car I get hit with the aroma of hard liquor. I held my throat once again as I gagged a little. It wasn't unusual for me to drink when my shift was over but to come to think of it, I hadn't remembered what happened last night.Nevertheless, how I got home.

Before starting my car I looked around to see if there was anything out of the norm but there wasn't so I just proceeded to make my way to work.

Hearing the chime of the doors, eyes from other workers shift to me. "Hey" smiles Jake, a friend and fellow employee. "Hi," I return giving him a half smile while my face heats up, "busy today?" I ask. "Mm nah, not really but I have a hunch that it will be now." He chuckles. "Why do you say that?" I question, stupidly oblivious to the obvious flirting. "A certain someone." He says as he trails off to the back. I couldn't help but let out a little grin from just now getting what he meant.

Still curious as to what happened last night, the thought never left my mind for the rest of the afternoon up until it hit eight o' clock where more and more people bombarded in. I sighed, now I have to actually work. Pulling up my jeans and pushing up my bra, I went around the bar asking people one by one if they needed anything to drink, receiving smirks from men and earning glares from women.

'Sigh, if only something interesting could happen for once' I thought, but little did I know

"Excuse me miss, I never caught your name last night, but I was wondering when you want us to settle into the apartment" Asked a man, tapping my shoulder. "Sorry I think you might've mistaken me fo-" I came to a halt as soon as I turn, meeting eyes with a tall blonde man with a wide grin plastered on his face. Looking past him, four other guys stood. One with straight strawberry blonde hair, another with dark skin and dark curls, one with scruffy, dirty blonde hair with the biggest eyes and smile that one has ever seen, and a dark haired man looking away from the rest of us with a cigarette firmly but also loosely placed in between lips. I knew exactly who they were, Guns N Roses. They weren't a big name yet but when you live in L.A., you knew who was getting the attention.

"I don't believe we have met," I state peeling my eyes off of them and looking back at the tall blonde in front of me. "She forgot didn't she, ugh fuck man, what are we supposed to do now?" Complains strawberry. My eyes instantly shifting to him. "What happened last night?" I questioned. "We met you last night when you were about to drive home drunk, we stopped you before you could, as Izzy drove us to your house, we were talking about how we needed a place to stay for a couple weeks before we go on tour with motley and you kind of said we could stay at your place if we met you here today" rambled the dark curls dude. Most of his face was covered due to the shades and top hat.