Chapter 12

"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay." He says, stroking my hair.

"But why. There isn't any reason not to." I breathe, as mascara runs down my face. He then proceeds to wipe it away.

"Who cares. All of the other guys do so it's obviously his loss." He chuckles.

"It's not funny."

He chuckles some more, "considering that you have a line of dudes and you're worried about one? Uh yeah it is." I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you don't have feelings for him." He questions. Causing me to look up at him.

"Well. Not in that away but it still hurts."

He shook his head.

"So if he asked you the same thing then what would you say?"

————————-
"I'm stupid." I say, taking a bite out of the hamburger.

"It's okay. We all get a little emotional sometimes over dumb things." He reassures me, as he just watches me gobble down a bunch of junk food.

"Yeah but," i say in between chews, "How can anyone like me when I'm like this."

He shrugs, "I have no idea." Making me glare at him again.

"You are just different I guess." He says.

"Yeah. That helps a WHOLE lot." I say sarcastically.
———————————
It was in the middle of the day and my charade had ended. I was laughing to myself thinking about it causing Tommy to look at me weird.

"What's so funny?"

"I was totally pigging out this morning. While crying." I laughed again.

"Weirdo."

I made a shocked face before hitting him in the arm.

"OWWW. what was that for?" He whined, rubbing in the place I just punched him.

"For calling me a weirdo." I said simply.

"Well you are." He scoffed, still aiding his arm.

It went kind of silent before I started speaking again.

"Wanna chill in my hotel room? It's kinda loud in here." I say, referring to all the drunken people.

"Umm sure." He says, following me.

———————————-
We were just sitting on the bed, drinking and talking. For some reason I couldn't stop looking at his lips.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He snickers. I look at his eyes.

"Sorry." I blush. "You just look so good right now." Making him go quiet.

"Um Sam?" Before he could say anything else, I lunged over, smashing my face into his.

I was practically eating his face but he didn't seem to mind. We were panting pretty hard and he gently pushed me down so he was on top of me.

He managed to escape my lips and moved down to my neck, neck to chest, chest to stomach, stomach to Well, you know where.

Each time I would moan loader and loader until he met my lips again as he quickly stripped me and himself from any sign of clothing.

He paused for a second, looking at me.

"You are so beautiful." He smiles, before finally going inside me. It was slow, smooth, and strong.

I think S is my favorite letter from now on.

He was kissing me the whole time as I was practically screaming.

Scratches all over his body from my nails digging into him. Purple hickies lie all across my skin.

Our bodies so close, we were glued to each other.

This lasted for about 35 minutes.

"Well." He chuckles, pulling up his pants.

"That was amazing."
—————————-
We walked out of the room together, looking a bit nervous. Both extremely sweaty.

"Keifer is gonna be pissed." He whispers.

"I'm not dating him. I think you'll be fine."

He shook his head.

"Everyone is gonna be pissed."

"Well, I don't regret it." I say, causing him to slowly look at me. Glancing from my head, to my toes, and back to my eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that."

————————————
Due to the guilt, I've been kind of distanced from everyone but here I am now, sitting in the tour bus with motley and Keifer as we make our way to Mississippi.

"Can someone please talk?" I speak, causing everyone to shift around in their seats awkwardly. Except Nikki, he looked pissed.

"When were you gonna tell me about you and Tommy?" My jaw dropped and I quickly looked at Tommy who's head was down.

"My bad." He whispers.

"It's not a big deal." I sigh.

"It is a very big deal. And you were going around asking everyone if they like you? Did you decide that you could just have your pick or something?"

I rolled my eyes. "It's not like it was planned or anything. Even if it was, it wouldn't matter. I'm single and I'm free to do what I want."

He was starting to get angry.

"Did nothing matter between us? I thought we've worked things out."

"I don't know Nikki. Did you ever ask me if we could be together again? Did you even try to come talk to me? Because I've bet you haven't been so innocent either."

He kept quiet, not meeting my eyes as he angrily tapped his foot. Vince harshly sighed, I'm assuming he wasn't happy hearing the news of Tommy and I. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm pissing everyone off. I couldn't help but feel guilty every time I want to have some fun or a break from a relationship.

——————————

As we made it to the venue, I decided to watch the entire show tonight. Everyone looked great. Hair teased and sprayed. Makeup all dark and glossed. Wardrobe all tight and leather. It was hard to keep my eyes on just one of them.

"Have fun with Tommy last night?" Joked Slash as he appeared in front of me.

"Slash, I-,"

"No it's okay. You don't have to say anything, it's your body, you aren't my girlfriend." He sighs, leaving me guilty. As I probably should be.

As I got to thinking, it's not my responsibility to try to keep everyone happy. It's not my fault. This doesn't mean that I can't have my own fun. I decided that I'm not gonna spend the rest of tour, trying not to step on anyone's toes. Things are gonna be different from now on.