Chapter 13

I struggle putting on the tight leather pants. They just couldn't seem to get over my butt. I sighed in frustration thinking I've gained weight.

"You do realize those are my pants?" Snickers Tommy as he picked up a pair off the ground. "These are yours."

"Makes sense." I laugh to myself. Remembering how I used to call him stick man.

"Did you ever wear Nikki's?" He asked, putting on a t-shirt.

I nod my head, chuckling to myself.

"Do you miss him?" He asked.

I took a deep breathe before answering. "At times I do. Heck, at times I miss Axl. I don't think I'm right for either of them."

"You are the only one I'm seeing Sam." He says, walking over to the bathroom as he begins to brush his teeth.

"You're the only one I'm seeing too." I say, leaning against the sink as I watched him.

"What are we? We aren't a couple, we aren't just friends, we aren't just friends with benefits I don't think." He says, in between brushing his teeth.

"I don't know Tommy. I don't like labels. Not anymore." I say, remembering all my failed relationships.

"All I know is, is that I really don't want you seeing anyone else but me." He sighs.

————————————

"Do you date everyone you sleep with?" Chuckles Steven, slurping his McDonald's drink.

"I don't know if you'd call it dating. We just spend a lot of time together. Look, can we just stop talking about Tommy for once?" I say, making him nod his head as he chews on the straw.

"So what have you been up to lately? You know, besides fucking Tommy." He chuckles.

"Good god Steven!" I roll my eyes, walking away to find someone better to talk to.

—————————

"How have things been with you and Tommy." I sighed, feeling defeated as I realized that it's all anyone is gonna talk about.

"Fine I guess. Nothing out of the ordinary." I say, making Vince nod.

"I can't help but feel bad for Guns. I feel like we've stolen you from them." He chuckles, making me think.

He was right. I came here with guns. I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for them. They almost feel like strangers.

"I'm gonna go find Duff okay?" I say, hugging him before I run off.

—————————-

"Hey Duff!" I smile, tapping him on the shoulder. He turns around, barely giving me any expression besides a faint smile.

"Oh hey Sam."

I dropped the smile I had, realizing everyone is calling me Sam. Not Sammy, not Samantha, just Sam. It was getting annoying. Almost like they were being formal.

"Can you drop the barrier? We're friends not strangers stupid." I laugh, hoping to break the tough exterior.

"Okay, Sammy."

That was even worse. Way worse then saying something sly, or bitchy. Like, "can you even call us friends?" Or "we don't talk anymore."

It was like a mother asking their kids friend to call them by their first name.

My god.

"Can I talk to you? Like alone?" I ask.

"Sure." He agrees, following me to the janitors closet as I shut the door behind him.