Chapter 2

It's been about a week since the boys moved in and I've been bunking with Izzy. Sigh, two more weeks before we hit the road. That's all that's been on my mind, all I could think about. I already told my boss In advance but now he's making me work extra hours until I leave. I'm excited.

"Anyone hungry?" I ask, walking to the living room with everyone but Slash passed out. Me and Izzy are the only ones that slept in the room. Every morning I woke up to him spooning me. It was nice.

"I am for sure. I'm guessing they will be once they wake up," he says all groggy, "wanna go get something, me and you? We can probably just bring back pizza for them or something." He Asks. I smile "sure."

"I bet you can't wait to meet Motley," says Slash, his body facing towards me. I eyed him up and down with my direction still faced front, quickly glancing from him to the road. "Yeah, I'm just scared that they won't be what I expect, scared that they won't like me." I explain. "I don't think so, I think they will like you just fine," he smiles, "we all have." I blushed.

"So, I hear you are good friends with Nikki," I wiggle my eyes brows earning a weird look from Slash. "Wanna put in a good word for me?" I wink, causing him to laugh. "I don't think your exactly his type." He says. Ouch, that hurt. I guess he could tell because he quickly tried to explain to me. "Not because anything personal," he retaliates, "he's just into sex, type guy. Not really boyfriend material." I nod.

"Now tommy on the other hand," he speaks, "he is gonna fall in love with you," he chuckles. "He's a sucker for love but is really stupid when it comes to it, he can also forget when he's in a relationship and often cheats." He explains.

"And Vince?" I ask. "Nope, nope, definitely not. He likes being in relationships but does not care and will cheat on you without regret." He explained. Ugh,  sounds major fun, I think to myself sarcastically.

"What's this?" Asks Slash as we made a stop. "It's my favorite restaurant" I say. "Winona's Diner?" He questions, reading the sign. "Yup," I say, "ima diner type of girl." I wink, earning a smile from Slash.

After ordering our food, we just made light conversation, why I like this place and how I found it, where I'm from and so on.

"What about you Slash?" I ask. "Just call me Saul."
"Okay, Saul, where are you from?" "England," he sighs, "but moved to L. A. When I was 11." "What?" I say, "that's so cool!" "Haha, yeah, I get that a lot," he says, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand. It was hot, not gonna lie.

I enjoyed my one on one time with the boys. It really gets the edge off of them when they can be themselves without the other guys making fun. I learned a lot from each of them.

"How long is this tour?" I ask. I don't know really anything about it, just that it's with motley but I guess that was enough to convince me. "It starts in June and ends in December," he starts, "it will be in North America and Japan." Wow. Now I was really excited. "What do I do?" I ask, "like what's my purpose?" "Your purpose?" He asked, as he looked off into the distance as if he was searching for an answer, "to have fun and party!" He exclaims. My heart was beating fast just thinking about all the shenanigans we would get ourselves into.

After the server brought us our food, we quickly ate while talking about life and whatnot. He was one to make you laugh without even trying. I could finally see his eyes as it was the first I've seen him without sunglasses. "Your eyes are beautiful," I say out loud. I didn't mean to. "If you say so," he chuckles. "No, I mean it," I say, "I like it when yours look at mine, it's feels... real." I smile. "T-thanks." He blushes all flustered. His voice was beautiful to I thought. His looks didn't match it. It was a little higher than expected but still raspy. So sexy. What was I thinking? I don't feel this way towards him, I mean I can't.