Chapter 10

"Dude, I said to fucking leave. I don't need you anymore!" Tommy Yells, loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to but it sure as hell ain't me!" Hollers Mick. Tommy and I looked at each other for a split second before we burst into a fit of laughter.

"Okay man, I'm sorry. I thought you were the chick I just threw out." He laughs/hollers while getting up to open the door.

As it opens, Mick appears with a serious expression, causing Tommy to do the same.

"What happened?" He asked.

Mick looked over at me and back to Tommy, whispering to him while eyeing me at the same time. I kept my eyes down.

It didn't take long for Mick to leave and as soon as Tommy shut the door, he looks at me with the same serious expression. "Sam?" He calls. It took me a little by surprise, hearing Sami was a natural occurrence for me that it felt strange hearing him call me anything else.

"What is it?"

He sighed.

"Nikki and Axl just got into a fight and now Nikki is missing."

————————

As soon as Tommy told me, I borrowed Vince's bike to go find him. Even though he begged me not to. Knowing me, I wasn't going to listen. Which didn't take long.

He was sitting on a bench at a park near the hotel. I stood there for a couple seconds building the courage to come up to him, hoping he wouldn't leave.

"Nikki?" I call. He looks up at me with so much sadness and guilt, quickly looking down again.

"I'm so sorry Sami," He whispers, "I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought it would make you realize that Axl was no good for you. But once I saw how heart broken you were, It broke my heart just as much."

I slightly smiled to myself, taking a seat next to him.

"Why would you fight Axl?" I ask. He looked up at me again, this time staying that way.

"He insisted on finding you but I couldn't let that happen. It was too soon for you to see him."

"Why did you leave?"

He deeply exhaled.

"I was about to really blow up. I kept on thinking and thinking and I was sure ready to kill him, making me angry at myself."

"Angry at yourself for what?" I question.

He waited a couple seconds before answering.

"I was excited about the fact that he was cheating on you. I didn't know you cared so much. I thought you would break up with him and come straight towards me."

A single tear rolled down his cheek. I bet he couldn't see me. His eyes were too glossy and it made me giggle.

"What?" He chuckles, wiping his eyes.

"I bet you can't even see me." I laugh.

"I can to!" He retorts.