SVT NEXT DOOR | 11 ✓

SVT NEXT DOOR | 11

sorry for the wait! there were some issues at home so i wasn't able to hv a peace of mind to write...

***

Author's POV

The door to SEVENTEEN's apartment unit swung open with a forceful bang, Joshua rushing in with a pale and trembling Dino in his arms. The room fell silent as all eyes turned towards the distressed maknae, their concern etched deeply on their faces.

Jeonghan strode into the room, his elegant eyebrow raised inquisitively. His gaze flickered between Joshua and Dino, awaiting an explanation for the commotion that had disrupted their peaceful evening.

"What happened?" Jeonghan's voice cut through the tension, his tone filled with a mix of worry and curiosity.

Joshua, his expression tense, swiftly moved towards the drawer and retrieved a worn Bible. Flipping through its pages with urgency, his fingers traced the text until he found what he was searching for. Extracting a small glass bottle, he carefully poured a single drop of red liquid onto the tip of his pointer finger.

Dino, still shivering despite Seungkwan's efforts to keep him warm with a sweater and a comforting blanket, looked on with a mixture of fear and anticipation. His eyes widened as Joshua approached him, his forehead creasing with worry.

With deliberate precision, Joshua pressed his fingertip against the center of Dino's forehead, allowing the red liquid to dissolve into his skin. As the liquid vanished, a gradual calm washed over Dino, his trembling subsiding.

A sigh of relief escaped Joshua's lips, a weight visibly lifted from his shoulders. The room exhaled collectively, reassured by the apparent success of Joshua's intervention.

"I thought the landlady assured us that there were no spirits here," S.Coups interjected, his voice tinged with a hint of betrayal. The memory of their decision to move out of their previous dorm due to Dino's encounters with supernatural beings lingered in the air, adding an extra layer of frustration.

The room fell into a heavy silence, the weight of the situation hanging over them like a dark cloud. Dino, their beloved maknae, had been plagued by these unearthly disturbances for far too long. Concern etched itself deeply onto each member's face, the realization of their helplessness dawning upon them.

Hoshi, known for his unwavering care and affection towards Dino, clenched his fists, his heart aching at the thought of their precious dongsaeng suffering. 

The toll was evident in the dark circles under Dino's eyes, a testament to the sleepless nights he endured, not due to their busy schedule, but because of these otherworldly disturbances. 

Weight loss, not from their intense dance practices, but from the relentless anxiety gnawing at his soul. Bruises, appearing mysteriously, bearing no resemblance to the usual battle scars of their profession.

Wonwoo, his gaze filled with determination, spoke up, breaking the silence. His arms crossed defiantly, a pillar of strength amidst the uncertainty that surrounded them.

"They're everywhere," he stated, his voice laced with a mix of frustration and resignation. "We can't simply get rid of them. But Chan... they've been tormenting him for far too long."

A heavy silence settled over the room once again, the weight of their collective helplessness almost suffocating. The8, known for his calm and composed demeanor, broke through the silence, his voice laced with genuine concern.