Chapter 33 - Relent

Chapter 33

Authors note before you read:
Things get intimate between our two characters here.  If you are not comfortable at all, you may skip the chapter.  If you are comfortable with some, I separated the more intimate part with ********** so you may skip that part.

Thank you for reading  my story this far.  I hope you understand the internal struggle of our heroine.  This choice was not an easy one for her.

Killian watched beneath hooded eyes as Ely's slender fingers untucked the tunic.  She gathered it in her hands then raised the soaked linen higher and higher up his chest.  Killian raised his arms, taking the shirt from her grasp, then simply tossed the garment away carelessly to the floor.

Elyena took a step back.

She gave  in to the urge to take the extended look she had been longing for. Especially since she first saw him earlier that day in the garden. His posture was different.  Shoulders straighter, eyes were softer, swirling with hues of sparkling ocean waters within the darkening ash.

Stepping forward in one stride, Killian brought his face closer, brushing his lips faintly over hers.  A sharp, quiet gasp escaped Ely's lips.  She longed to simply be embraced within his strong arms.  The shaky breath Ely released encouraged his lusty grin.

"You may resume if you would like."

Ely released her inhibitions of what consequences her next actions would bring.   "As you wish, My Lord."

Tentatively at first, she reached her hands out laying the palms flat on his muscular stomach.  The tight planes twitched under the contact, urging her on.  Sliding her palms upward, they loitered over every ridge of muscle.

Emboldened now, Ely paused on his pecs stopping for a moment to measure the deep, steady rise and fall of Killian's breaths.  His heart beat rapidly like a fierce drum under her palms. The cadence matched her own heart, pounding with the same ferocity of hers.

She placed her hand on his face, leaving the other on his chest while staring into his deep blue-gray orbs trained on her every move.  There was a maelstrom brewing.  One that Killian declared that first night had building for twelve years.

In a swift motion, faster than perhaps what her eyes could register, his powerful arms shot out, snaking around her waist and back. 

"What I wish," he whispered huskily, warm breath fanning her slightly parted lips.

"Is when we are alone." No space was left between them, her chest and stomach pressed firmly against his. "Say my name."

Lips separating to voice a reply was halted, Killian stole the breath from Ely's lungs when he pressed his parted lips to hers with a tender gentleness.

Killian inhaled sharply when their lips met.  It was not long before their tongues danced again building to the tenacity and urgency of a raging forest fire.  Ely responded in kind, melting into the kiss.  Killian tilted and twisted his head to deepen the access to Ely's warm cavern. Hands spread open, Killian's fingers splayed as they slid around her back, feeling her every curve, her softness and labored breaths through the fabric separating their skin. Ely's chest was pressed to his in earnest, the heat of his body embraced her more than even his arms could.

There was no secret.  His passion was rising, and she could feel every inch of it from the bulge pressing against her belly.

Killian's hands explored her back, sliding to the top hem of her dress. His fingertips danced in feather light touches over the exposed skin of her neck, longing to feel her soft, warm flesh instead of cloth. He began to idly tug at the laces at the back of her dress.