Chapter 9: Thoughts

Ella P.O.V

Eleanor and I have been in contact every hour. I really miss her. She's coming to visit next week to touch my belly. It isn't out much. it's only been about a month or two, I'm not sure. I guess Harry and I are having a baby. Such a big change.

" Ella we here." Gemma yelled.

We're going shopping because I don't fit any of my clothes.

Harry P.O.V

Today is the day I get to see my mum and sister. I miss them dearly. I might visit Ella and her family. Eleanor and Louis are coming as well.

"Anything to drink sir?" the flight attendant asked.

"No thank you." I said.

This will be a long fly.

Ella P.O.V

Everyone knows about my pregnancy. The support I'm receiving from fans is amazing. I know I won't be alone on this big change.

----------

The doorbell rings. It must be Gemma. I open the door.

"ELLA!!!" the voices scream.

I'm wrapped by two strong hugs. I pull away.

"Oh my goodness. You guys came!" i excitedly said.

I missed Eleanor and Louis. Eleanor put her hand on my stomach. and rubbed it.

"You're not skinny anymore." She joked.

I looked behind her to Anne's house. Harry was in his room. He was here. He was in Cheshire.

Harry P.O.V

I never saw my mom so happy. I put that smile on her face. I will continue to be her joy. She gives me strength and hope. Watching Ella from my room window was what I always did. She was weird but in a cute way. I wish I was the father of the baby. Maybe we could work out. I would even quit the band. She wouldn't want that but I would want to settle down. But she's a slut. I told her this. It's probably Austin Butler's baby. She loved him. But i'm just being mean to myself. I should be with my wife not following Ella. She means nothing to me. She never will.

Ella P.O.V

I'm still up and it's two in the morning. I've been eating and watching YouTube videos. I've also been thinking. Maybe I should say a final goodbye to Harry. Maybe if I do that, I can start over. I can support our child alone. It's not hard. I grew up with the mind of an independent woman because I relied on him coming to save me. He did save me from dying, but I would've never had that experience if it wasn't for him. I just wonder if he called me a slut last month because he was upset or meant it. I guess I'll find out one day.