~*+School Cleaning+*~

~*+12:00+*~
The dance is now over. Everyone leaves exhausted from all the dancing. They all head the their dorms to rest. Sadly not for us...

Me, Celestia, and Damien has to go to the principals office and face the consequences we knew were coming.

"You three are to clean the whole school! From top to bottom I want to see every classroom floor and ceiling sparkling! You hear me? What you did was unacceptable...I would have given you a bigger punishment but I'll hold off for now..take that as a warning. Now go on, get to bed, you will walk up early tomorrow and meet me here."

"Yes, ma'am." We leave the office and head to our dorms.

We made our way to our dorms and said bye to Damien.

We might have gotten in more trouble but it was worth it.

"Soo~ How did your and Damien's night go?~"

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I said as I started taking off my dress.

"You know what I mean!! Are you two a thing now? You guys kissed!" She said excitedly.

"Uh, I- I guess?" I said as I put on my pajamas.

"Ahh, you two are seriously so cute." Celestia said as she spins in circles like she's dancing with someone.

"Anyway, we should get to bed now, it's getting really late and we have to wake up early."

"Yeah you're right, ok goodnight Darlene!"

"Goodnight."

~*+4:30am+*~

The alarm we set goes off and we tiredly wake up.

"Ugh I want to stay in bed.."

"Same, we only had 4 hours of sleep."

We both make our way to the spa, yawning along the way.

We get ready and meet Damien outside the spa.

"You guys ready to do some cleaning??" Damien said sarcastically.

"Ugh.." Celestia and I say at the same time.

"I don't want to do it either but hey, we get to skip some classes."

"That's true but I think I'd rather be doing school work then cleaning the school."

"Good point. Anyway, let's go."

We head down to the principals office and see that she was waiting for us. She hands us a bucket of water, a mop, and some dusters. We all started in the lobby where the cafe is.

I started cleaning the stairway that leads to the Library. Celestia took the other stairway and Damien was cleaning the cafe.

After many hours people have finally started to wake up and get breakfast. We started cleaning the art and chemistry hallway.

I was cleaning in front of the art room when I see Desire and a familiar group of people walk by. Why is Desire with Charlotte?!

Charlotte slightly pushes me and said, "Move over Cinderella..oh wait, you haven't met my new friend! Actually, I think you know her."

"Desire?! What are you doing hanging out with her?"

"What do you mean? I just made some friends~"

"They are not good to be friends with!"

Charlotte interrupts, "Ok lets go Desire before she puts nonsense in your head."

Just like that they left. So at the ball she was taking about being friends with Charlotte! This is not good on my behalf...

Second period is halfway to finishing and we have completed our task. From the shiny floors and ceilings to dust free books in the library. We almost fell asleep like 20 times but we finished. We head back to the principals office to tell her we have finished.

"Ohh, good job! My school is so squeaky clean and sparkly! Ok since you guys have been working really hard I'll give you guys a day off."

"Yes!!" We all say in unison.

With that we all took a nap to restore our energy, then Damien took me on a surprise date! We spent a whole day shopping, looking though parks, then at the end of the day we had a grand meal at the most fanciest restaurant in Divinia!

Note: Sorry for the short chapter(and boring), I just wanted it to be up since I haven't uploaded a chapter in a while. Anyway I just recently posted a "Know the Characters" chapter on my RP story "Sisters". Anyway have a good day and baiiiiii