~*+New+*~

As the carriage stops and the sound of hooves come to an end, Darlene looks out of an opening and sees the perfect view of the school.

"Wow, it's so beautiful! I can't believe I'm actually here!" She said as she gets escorted out of the carriage.

"Miss Darlene, Welcome to Royale High!I'm the principal at this school!" Said a tall woman walking over to Darlene.

"Oh nice to meet you. I'm so glad to be here! It's always been a dream of mine." Darlene said as they looks at the castle-like school.

"That's great news! Come follow me to my office and I'll give you your locker number and dorm key." The principal said she starts to walk towards the school. Darlene goes to grab her luggage but is interrupted by the principal. "Oh you don't need to take those. The guards will take your things to your dorm."

"Oh okay!" Darlene said following the principal up the stairs and through the big doors of the school.

Darlene's eyes light up and looks around at the beautiful school interiors. Everything seemed to be made out of crystals and gemstones of all kinds. To the right she sees a cafe, with a few fairies waiting in line to buy something. On the other side she sees two grand stairs leading to the second floor. Between the two stairs she sees a place to sit with fireplace.

"Here is my office. Come in." The principal holds the door open and Darlene walks in.

"Oh I just realized, I didn't even introduce myself! How silly of me, You can call me Mrs. Vanna." The principal said as she sits in a big red chair behind a desk. Darlene sits in a smaller chair in front of the desk.

"So first, Ill give you your locker number and combination!" Mrs. Vanna gets up and walks over to a cabinet and takes out a stack of papers and comes back to her desk. She searches though the paper and places one in front of Darlene. "Here you have locker number 18 and your combination is 2234. Don't worry you don't have to remember it, you can keep this price of paper. Also all your school books should be in there already!"

"Okay!" Darlene said as she picks up the paper and looks at it. Mrs. Vanna opens one of the drawers in her desk. "Now to give you your dorm key. You'll be sharing your dorm with someone else, is that okay with you?" She said as she looks up at Darlene to see what she says.

"Oh that's fine with me."

"Oh that's great to hear!" Mrs. Vanna said as she pulls out a velvet case and opens it to reveal a gold sparkling key. "Here is your key. It will be dorm number 3." Mrs. Vanna closes the case and hands it to Darlene. "Am I missing something?....I think I'm missing something." Mrs. Vanna said as she looks around on her desk for something. "Oh right! Your schedule!" She takes a piece of paper off the the printer and hands it to Darlene.

"Do these classes change ever?" Darlene said as she scans the paper.

"They don't until next year. Sorry if you don't like them. Anyway, today I'll give you a day to get everything situated, tomorrow I'll be sending a guide to show you around the school, and then you'll be on your own from there." Mrs. Vanna smiles.

"Okay, I'll look for my locker first! Thank you Mrs. Vanna!" Darlene said as she heads for the door. "You are so welcome! You can come to me anytime if you need anything!" Mrs. Vanna waves and watches Darlene leave the room.

Darlene looks around and down at the paper she was given. "Hmm, locker number 18." Darlene looks around and sees some lockers by a doorway that leads to the pool. She goes up to them and looks at the numbers. "1,2,3,4 these aren't my locker." Darlene figures the locker would be on the second floor so she walks towards the stairs.

"Hey, isn't that the new girl?"
"Yeah, I heard she was a love fairy."
"Charolette! She could make Damien fall in love with you!"
"Oh, really?"
"I mean that's what love fairies do right?"
"I think so?"
"Hehe, lets find out...."

A group of girls stop Darlene right as she was about to walk up the stairs. "Uh..um..excu-" Darlene gets interrupted by one of the girls in front of her.

"Hey, your the new girl right?"

"Uh..yeah I'm new.."

"I heard yo-" The girl gets interrupted by the other girl "We heard you were a Love Fairy!"

"Oh..you did? Uh..I am one."

The  girl turns to the other. "Chelsie don't interrupt me! How many times do I have to tell you!!"

"Ahh! I'm sorry I forgot!!"

"Anyway, like I was saying..." she turns back to Darlene. "I need you to do me a favor..I need you to make my crush, Damien, love me back."

Darlene backs up a little and think to her self "They are using me..hmm this is one of the things mom warned me about!...I'm going to lie to them.." "Um..It doesn't exactly work like that.."

"What do you mean?"

Darlene continues. "Both people need a little love interest before I can do it."

"That's ridiculous! You're lying to me...I don't believe you! Ugh, do you even know who I am?!" Said the girl.

"Yass Girl! Tell her who's boss!" Said one of the other girls next to her.

"It is true!...and uh..I don't know who you are.."

"I'm Charolette, the princess of Beveraphile, I'm the most popular girl in the school! And do you know how I know you told a lie? Because my friend here can read minds!" Charolette said as she pushes Darlene on to the ground.

"Ow!" Darlene hits the floor and the other girls around Charolette start laughing.

"You better do as I say or you will pay the price!" Charolette threatens as she holds up her hand that has a magical aura around it. Darlene can sense that it is powerful and closes her eyes to say she about to give up, she gets lost in the thoughts of what could happen to her and doesn't notice what is happening.

Another girl appears out of nowhere and pushes Charlotte out of the way and onto the ground. The two girls with Charolette gasp and help her up. Darlene opens her eyes to see a girl wearing mostly black. She also has curly black hair with blonde ends.

"Leave her alone!" She yelled.

"Celestia? What are you doing?! You're supposed to be on our side! You're a dark fairy aren't you?" Charolette yelled back.

"I am, but I'm not cold-hearted like you!" A staff with a beautiful black pearl on the end appears in the girls hand. "Now get out of here, if you don't want to get hurt!"

The girls suddenly have fear in their eyes and fly away into the hallways.

The staff disappeared and she turns to Darlene to help her up. Darlene looks so confused and scared still with her eyes closed.

"Hey are you okay?" The girl shakes Darlene back into reality. Darlene looks around to see that the other girls are gone.

"What? What just happened?"

"You were a victim to the -popular girls-"

"Oh..I remember now."

The girl helps Darlene up off the ground. "My name is Celestia, nice to meet you."

Darlene dusts herself off. "My name is Darlene, nice to meet you too! Oh, and thank you for saving me."

"No problem."

"Uh..I need help finding my locker..it's number 18."

Celestia points at a locker that is in between two lockers right at the top of the stairs.

"Oh thanks again." Said Darlene ready to head towards her locker.

"Hehe, no problem. See you around!" With that said she flies off towards the pool.

Darlene waves and heads towards her locker.

"She was nice...I hope we could be friends."

Note: this was a long one lol. Again sorry for the mistakes, I'm writing these at like 2 in the morning.