~*+Celestia's Suspicion+*~

Sorry about the really long wait...I may have forgotten about this haha...I'm a bad author ;-; Anyway this is where we start heading towards the climax ;)

~*+6:00 am+*~
"WAKE UP DARLENE! WE'RE LATE!!!" Celestia shouted as she opened the door.

I wake up with a start, "HUH, WHAT, WHERE?!"

"WE'RE LATE!" She said again.

"What?! What time is it?!" I quickly look at the clock that reads '6:01 AM'. "Breakfast just started!" I quickly get out of bed and run to a pile of clothes, I shift though them and find something to wear.

We get ready and head to to class.

"We missed breakfast because of you.." Celestia said.

"Well it's not my fault you woke me up after you got ready ~-~"

"Righttt. Anyway how did your's and Damien's date go?" She said with a big smile.

"It went great! We went to a lot of places."

Celestia looks at me with a blank stare.

"...What.." I said confused.

"Tell me more!..iN dEtaIl."

"I'll tell you later, first let's get to class, we're late enough."

"Fineee, You're right."

We head to class and open the door. Right when we set foot into the class the bell rings.

Everyone turns around to look at us and say, "OoOooo YOU'RE LATE!!"

Celestia who got annoyed quick says, "Oh shut up idiots!-"

"Celestia! Sit down!" The teacher quickly interrupts her so the situation doesn't worsen.

"Hmph."

Me and Celestia sit down near the back.

"Ugh today is going to be a bad day, I can already feel it.."

The teacher finally starts teaching after taking role. "Alright class, any guesses on what we're doing today?"

"..A quiz.." Everyone in the class says in unison.

"Ugh! We take tests every day! Can't we just do something else for once?" Someone in the far back said loudly when  everyone got quiet.

"No! Now let's take the test."

We take the test and almost everyone passes...of course.

*skipping to lunch*

"So what are you getting for lunch Celestia?"

"Can I order a good day?"

"...Are you really that upset?"

"Yes, this is the worst day I've had in years. First we're late, we missed breakfast, I failed the English test, I failed in chemistry and got wet, and then someone spills a smoothie on me..so I had to wear my gym clothes for the rest of the day.."