School pt. 1

Luke smiled as he read Michael's small, messy handwriting. It always seemed to make Luke feel okay in the the worst situations. He then turned around and searched for either goalie boy or the defender. He didn't have any luck.

   He quickly spotted Calum, though. It was probably just because Luke did it every day and he basically had a Calum radar built into his brain. His Cal Pal Detector was almost as good as his gaydar, which was very advanced.

   He waved the dark haired boy over, a small smile on his pierced lip. Calum gave him a crooked smile, a bit confused as to why Luke was happy at shool. It wasn't a usual occasion. 

   When Calum reached the blonde boy, Luke handed him the scrap of paper Michael's letter had been written on. As he read it, Calum's eyes widened and he sprinted away from Luke and towards his locker as soon as he read 'we're writing our letters', which implied that something was waiting in Calum's locker for him.

   Luke just laughed, shoved his books that he didn't need in his locker, then walked to his first period. Science.

                                                                            ~~~~

   He took his usual spot at the back of the class and waited patiently-impatiently-for Calum to finally get to class, which was the most boring part of waiting for the bell to ring.

   He didn't have anyone else to talk to, obviously. Calum WAS his only friend, and it's not like anyone was throwing themselves at him.

   That is, of course, until Michael walked in.

*********************************************************************************

AN: Unedited of course :P

You look great today!

   -ALYSSA THE ADVENTURER