The Football Game pt. 3

AN: It's not even 9 and I'm tired. Explain this to me lord.  

_____________________________________________________

   " Thank goodness. I thought I was going to be stuck in eternal saddness."

   At this point, Luke and Calum had made it down to the field, preparing themselves to go, when they heard a loud "HEADS UP!" Calum put his hands over his head, while Luke didn't even have enought time to react, because a black and white football[i just want to call it a soccerball ugh] nailed him right in the noggin.

   [lol. noggin]

   "Ack!"

   Calum laughed.

   Luke pushed him down the bleachers.

   Calum groaned.

   Luke laughed.

   "You jerk! Now come down here and help me before I go up there and kick you where the sun don't shine if you know what I'm saying." He yelled up to the blonde boy, who was wiping away tears of laughter at his best friend's misfotune. He found the current situation quite amusing.

   As soon as Calum got up to actually go through with his threat, a voice called out to Luke.

   "Mate, I'm really sorry about the ball. It was all my fault and I hope you're not hurt. Do you need anything? Like an ice pack? Or something?"  Luke looked to the source of the angelic voice, for his eyes to be met with, of course, goalie boy. 

   "Oh. Uh, I-I'm fine. It didn't, um, hurt t-that much. It"s c-cool." Luke stuttered out. He was never one to talk to people other than Calum. Especially if they were boys. Cute boys. Cute,sweaty boys. Cute sweaty boys who had football uniforms on. Cute, sweaty, goalie males who just got done whipping the other team's butt. Harshly. Luke's been staring at goalie boy a bit long. It's whatevs.

   Goalie boy put out his hand for Luke to take and started to introduce himself to the blonde boy. "I'm M-" "Mate, c'mon. If we don't get on the bus right now coach is gonna flip out. And he's already on edge with us." It was Dimples.

   Dimples' eyes shifted to Calum and a charming smile covered his face. 

   "Well hello there-" "C'mon Loverboy. We gotta get on the bus." Goalie dragged Dimples away, but not before he could shout out a "Call me!" and  not before Calum's cheeks became redder than a firetruck.