Luke's Letter- 7

Dear Mikey,

Sorry for leaving class so suddenly and not coming back. It's hard to explain why I left in the first place. I honestly don't know why I left in the first place. Nonetheless, I left you alone, so I owe you my deepest apologies. *offers you heart guts pulled out from chest area*

As for not coming back, I have a perfectly good excuse for that.

I ran into Ashton as soon as I ran out of class. He was in a wild goose chase for Calum. It was nice to talk to him. He's honestly really cool, you have a nice taste in friends, if I do say so myself.

HONESTLY HE AND CALUM ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER AND IT MAKES ME FANGIRL

LIKE CASHTON ALL THE WAY

Sorry about that. I got ahead of myself. *sighs*

Anyway, when we finally found Cal Pal(call him this and I will love you he hates it), he was in the library, reading a book about dating.

It was a book for girls, of course. It even had a part in it about understanding the male mind-which I'm sure Calum doesn't need, he knows more about the male mind than he would like to.

It's so cute because Calum wants to be romantic for little 'ole Ashton and the feels honestly awwwww they're so cuuuuuuute

I'm also sorry that I'm leaving you alone with Calum for lunch. He can be quite weird. Who am I kidding? He IS quite weird.

Ashton and I are in lunch detention for 'skipping class' when in reality, we just thought Calum died.

It's not my fault I forgot that Calum had a free period.

I just thought he'd be reading Romeo and Juliet again. His mind is quite a morbid one. You're probably finding that out now...

Love,

Luke