The Football Game pt.1

AN: I'm excited. This is the first chapter that isn't a letter. It will be in all italics, though. IT IS NOT A FLASHBACK. Everything other than letters are italics... and Michael's hair cycle is disrupted in this story.

_________________________________________________________________________

   Luke sighed as he layed his head aginst the cool glass, half-listening to Calum going on about something, probably Ashton's letters. He hadn't intended on going to the football game, but Calum gave him puppy dog eyes, so Luke gave in. At least the guys on football teams are cute.

                                                                                                                                      *

   "Cal! There are sooooo many PEOPLE!" Luke whined. "Shut up, Lucifer. People live on the Earth." Calum snapped back. "Hmmph." luke grumbled while sitting down next to Calum on the end. They were actually really close to the field, which meant for Luke that he could get better views of the guys.  

   One caught his eye. His hair such a platinum blonde that it was almost white. A few tatoos were visible on his arms. His green eyes brighter and more beautiful than the sea. He intrigued Luke. A lot. He was hotter than Zac Efron, and that's saying something. Luke was swooning and he hadn't even talked to him yet. Calum nudged Luke, muttering a "Luke, the game is starting. Stop looking at the goalie before y- MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THAT GUY IS HOT" Luke noticed Calum drooling over a dirty blonde haired dimply smile with a pair of hazel eyes to match. He was attractive, but nothing compared to the taller boy next to him. Luke took Calum's open jaw and shut it, chuckling out a "You're gonna catch flies, Cal." CAlum sent a glare towrds Luke.

   Luke just laughed and continued to look at the goalie play like nobody's business.