The Date pt. 3

“SERIOUSLY?!’ Calum yelled-loud enough for the entire mcdonalds to hear-in between breaths of laughter. “Seriously!” Ashton said, holding his stomach so that he wouldn’t double over in laughter. You see, Calum was laughing because he honestly thought Ashton was the funniest thing on the planet. Ashton, however, was just laughing because of Calum and his laughter. You can’t just not laugh if Calum is laughing. ‘Not humanly possible’, if you ask Ashton. And Ashton was sure that Michael would be hearing that from him a lot.

   “No, seriously, do they even make that color?!” Calum asked incredulously, and soon after let out a snort, not being able to control himself anymore.

   That made Ashton giggle. Yes. Giggle. When Calum had first discovered that Ashton giggled a bit (a lot) more than the average human does. Not that he was complaining, though.

   “Yes! I was surprised, too, trust me! And he was so mad, we had to play the district championships that day! I’m surprised I’m still alive!”

   “And what did you tell him when he woke up?” Calum asked, genuinely interested in whatever Ashton had to say, no matter the subject.

   “I said ‘April fools!’. He called me an idiot and told me it was October. So I said ‘Happy…. Breast cancer awareness month?... Then he yelled at me and told me that he was going to murder me in my sleep.” Calum burst out laughing, burying his face in his hands while his face went as red as a fire truck.

    “Wait. Wait. Tell it again!”

   “You sound like a child, but okay. So, I wanted to prank Mikey hardcore, and he’s quite a deep sleeper. So while he was asleep, I snuck into his room and dyed his hair ‘unicorn’, which is really just a glittery pinkish color.” Ashton recited, shrugging.

    And, in return, Calum went into a laughing fit once more. And once he finally got over it, he and Ashton went into another random discussion about something barely even relevant.

                                                                      ~~~~

   Meanwhile, Luke and Michael were talking about random things, mostly bands and reasons as to why Michael dyed his hair or why Luke didn’t attempt to talk to people or even just plainly about Michael and his love for football.

   It wasn’t this smooth in the beginning, though. At first, Michael had to address the obvious situation. He had droned on about Luke in a letter to Luke and he didn’t even know he was talking about Luke. Not exactly an ideal situation for the two. Let’s just say it took a lot of ‘it’s not my fault you’re attractive’ and Luke looking sown and blushing.

   But they eventually got through it because Luke decided to take the awkwardness off of them. “At least you’re not Ashton and you didn’t shamelessly flirt with your pen pal. Team Cashton over there must not be saying a word!”

   It was quite on the contrary, though. Team Cashton was currently talking about the time Ashton had to do a project with a girl. They were both laughing their heads off and stuffing their faces with the disgustingly amazing French fries.

   When there was a pause in the quick-coming [out of the closet I’ve been waiting for three years harry and Louis] stories being shared, Michael took it as an opportunity to make sure that his date (Michael called it a date, but no one was really sure what to call it) knew that he was a good person. Michael’s been on about 2 dates. If you count going to dinner with his aunt and this. So, he hasn’t been on a date. He has no idea what he was doing.

   Luke, of course, hadn’t been on a date before, but he’s read enough cheesy romance novels to at least have an idea of what was supposed to happen. Granted, in all of them it was a boy and a girl, but at least they were on a date.

   “Wait a sec.” Michael said before getting up from his seat and walking over to the counter, ordering some chocolate chip cookies, paying for them, getting them, and walking back over to Luke with the cookies.

   Luke looked bewilderedly at Michael, until his face was taken over by a cheek-splitting smile. Michael smiled back.

   “Why?” Luke asked simply, smile not leaving his face.

   “I wanted to get you something almost as sweet as you.”

AN: I’m so cheesy it hurts XD

THIS REACHED IK AND I’M FREAKING OUT I LOVE Y’ALL YEAH YOU! YOU IN THE BLACK SHIRT! YOU WITH THE PURPLE HAIR! 5 FOOT SOMETHIN WITH THE SKINNY JEANS

Okay. I’m weird.

So that I’m not wasting your time, I have AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!

I have been thinking about this for a while, and it’s been a tough decision.

But I have come to the conclusion that I will start writing het fanfics.

I know, it may come as a surprise.

But I have a recent fascination in heterotrophs.

HAHA YOU SUCKERS THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO WRITE STRAIGHT THINGS BUT YOU’RE WRONG LOL

That whole thing was a joke, I will only write boyxboy cuz that’s how my mind works. Girls are stupid. Which stinks for me cause I’m a girl.

           -ALYSSA THE ADVENTUERER