The First Steps to Romance

Hello.

My name is Stephen, but you can call me The Relationship Expert.

For the longest time I have been helping all of my friends with their relationships, and I've clearly been doing a good job, so I wanted to share my romance tips with all of you.

Welcome to Stephens Tips For Romance.

The first step into being a loving and romantic person is quite simple, first thing you need to do is find someone to be romantic with (okay, maybe not simple, but shhhhhhh).

For starters, it's best to be nice and kind. You also need to show that you are a loving and caring person, since everyone wants that.

Now romance can be different for everyone, but something I've discovered for most girls is that they love hoodies, so if you've got the hoodie, then you're doing great.

For boys it's more complicated, so all I'll say is something something romance.

Anyways, relationships can be tricky if you don't know what you're doing, so I would suggest getting to know your boo, because like, you need to know people. Don't be an idiot, you can't date someone if you don't know them.

Also, take an interest in their interests, and like, do fun things that yous both like. Yous can talk, listen, get to know and then show the show (the show is you showing how good of a listener you are, by the way).

Anyways, another thing with romance is that you shouldn't go too fast. You must go slow to show that you know what you're doing, ya know (sorry not sorry for the rhyming).

You should also make sure to be yourself, and to be honest with your partner, as that's one of the most important things, since everyone hates being lied to. So like, yeah, be honest.

Continuing on, this should hopefully be like, super duper obvious and stuff, butttttttt yeah, don't cheat on your significant other, you selfish wee bugger.

Cheating will only harm them and the relationship, and when I say harm them, I mean that it will hurt them emotionally and stuff and stuff, so yeah, don't, don't, cheat ok?

Anyways, be yourself, be the best and you know the rest #Rhyming.

I have one more thing to say, and that is *thinking about what to say* relationships can be one of the best things, if you're in a good one, so don't be an idiot and get yourself a bad boo.

If you seem to be (and excuse the song reference) caught in a bad romance, then what you must do is get rid of that relationship. Like, throw it out of da window (not the person, just the relationship).

So, uhh, yeah, umm (I'm trying to get this to 500 words) a good relationship should be cherished and kept for as long as possible, and bad ones can just go.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed Stephens Tips For Romance. I've been your host, Stephen and it's time for me to say adios, and for you to get romancing.