9

Only the sound of lips locking together and letting go could be heard in the large, quiet house. Jimin knew he couldn't stay away from Taehyung for to long, especially when he's friend asked for him, but that didn't mean everything didn't hurt less. As they laid in the king sized bed the two boys shared almost every night, naked and kissing like they haven't seen each other in years, Jimin felt content and happy. He tried not to think about the fact that Taehyung was probably just lonely and needed someone, that he didn't feel the same way Jimin did, but he still wanted him in some way and that was good enough for now.

"How are you?" Jimin asked as he pulled away from Taehyung, still keeping a close proximity. Taehyung stared at him for a few moments before answering, letting their breathes tangle together.

"I'm better now" He went silent and looked down, burying his face in the crook of Jimin's neck "I missed you." Taehyung's voice cracked and so did Jimin's heart at that.

"Hey don't cry, baby please." Jimin held Taehyung's head up with both of his hands cupping the others cheeks, while lightly wiping away the tears that wouldn't stop falling from the boy's beautiful brown eyes.

"It's okay, I missed you too, more than you'd ever know." Jimin said softly as he kissed his best friends eyelids, then his nose, cheeks, forehead, and finally leaving a light peck on his lips.

Taehyung sighed and opened his eyes only to meet Jimin's fond ones, he wasn't complaining, it was actually comforting. He knew Jimin would always be there for him and he was grateful for that, because he knew he needed him.

"I can't believe you cried over me not being here for one night." Taehyung looked up at the other with a shy smile on his face, as his friend laughed at the situation even more.

"Don't laugh! I'm just used to you being here, it was weird." Taehyung giggled, but then quickly swallowed before continuing.
"Especially sleeping alone, I think that was the worst part." Jimin frowned at that, he knew what Taehyung meant he felt that way too.

"Good thing you don't have to do that anymore." Jimin said, grabbing the back of Taehyung's neck to pull him in for another kiss. It was longer than he except, but he loved every second of it. The feeling of Taehyung's warm lips on his, and the tenderness of the kiss that made him feel like he was in heaven was enough for him to want to stay forever, as long as he had this.

~~~~
That's all for today if anyone reads this I hope you like it so far