85

Taehyung had been late to every shoot for the past month, and this time was no different. He walked into the building an hour late as casually as possible, perfect posture, fake smile, and a confident strut.

"I see you finally decided to show up." The director said, clearly disappointed with the models recent tendencies.

"It was only by an hour." Taehyung beamed up at the director, who rolled their eyes in response at the comment and motioned for the model to get ready for his delayed shoot.

He walked straight to the the makeup station where Hoseok was waiting for him, wearing a blank expression.

"Hey Hoseok!" The dark haired boy acted as if he didn't hear anything and began to sort out his makeup supplies, Taehyung was trying to be friendly, but something seemed very off.

Taehyung sat down, a fluffy brush dusting his cheeks a rosy red color, making him look more alive than he felt.

"So... How are you?" The younger boy asked, trying to clear away the weird tension that was quickly building around the two friends. However Hoseok continued to ignore the other, now putting a tiny bit of lip gloss on Taehyung's lips, possibly to shut him up.

He spoke again once Hoseok put the lip gloss down and began to clean up his station, still without a sound or look towards Taehyung.

"How's Jimin?" Taehyung's words were softer than before, like if he dared to speak of the boy who's heart he broke he would only break it more.

"How do you think he is." Hoseok scuffed, obviously angry as he packed his things in a rush.
"Look I know I messed up, but I still care about him, so please tell me if he's at least doing okay." Taehyung was pledging at this point, wanting to hear anything about Jimin, hoping he was doing better than the last time he heard about him.

"Taehyung you crushed him from the inside out, so no.. He isn't doing okay and he probably won't for a long time thanks to you."

The model watched as the other walked away, his words stabbing him straight in the heart, leaving him to bleed out from all the guilt and regret he had been carrying around for the past month.

After the encounter with Hoseok, Taehyung was dragged out in front of the camera, where the real show of fake smiles and confidence would be began.

All the bright flashing lights felt like torture, an exposure to the world he wanted to hide from, the world that would judge and hate him if it found what he did to Jimin.

Just like how he hated himself for all the cruel words he said and all the manipulation he did to make the other stay, but here he was pretending none of it happened, at least not until he got home and that's all he could think about.

The house that was once theirs became his, it became lonely, and it became a prison of memories that haunted him every day and taunted him every night.

Taehyung could feel every pair of eyes on him, burning through the wall he put up just to see all the insecurities he tried his best to hide for years.
One in particular stood out, they weren't holding a glare of disgust, or analyzing all the right angles of his face, but they were determined.

Yoongi stood in front of the dressing rooms, carefully watching Taehyung as he finished up the photoshoot, patiently  waiting for him to come over so they could talk, but that was the last thing Taehyung wanted to do.

The model offered to help clean up the set and made sure to make conversation with his coworkers extra long, but even after an hour Yoongi was still standing in front of Taehyung's dressing room with his arms crossed over his chest.