44

🚫NSFW/SMUT🚫

The two friends could barley wait till they got in the car to be all over each other. Hands gripping chunks of hair and running up soft skin, lips locking in a hungry manner. There were quiet moans coming from both boys, one straddling the other, fitting together like puzzle pieces.

Their kisses were full of lust, getting sloppier with each one. Taehyung had made sure they waited till everyone left the party before putting all his attention on Jimin, slowly kissing up his neck, surprising the other. They had waited outside of their friend's house as the hundreds of people left the street, and when they were finally alone in the dark, where no one could see them they did what they always did.

Both of their heads were clouded with thoughts of each other, for the first time they weren't in the comfort of four walls and a locked door.

Jimin wondered if they should be doing something like this in public, especially since Taehyung never wanted anyone to see them together like this, but he couldn't find it in himself to stop.

Neither of them knew how they made it to their car that was parked at the end of street, or how they fell into the passenger seat with Taehyung on top.

Jimin squeezed his ass making the younger boy moan into their kiss as he started to moving his hips back forth to create more friction between the two, both their erections growing.

Taehyung kept tugging on Jimin's shirt, wanting him to take it off so he could feel his skin and soft abs. The sliver haired boy compiled, doing exactly as the other wanted, throwing his white shirt in the back seat.

Taehyung immediately started sucking at his neck, his goal was to make as many marks as he could, trailing them down the others body. His soft, warm lips pushing harshly onto the smooth, tan skin of his friend and he loved the sweet taste of it.

He had already made his way down to Jimin's chest still sucking and kissing every spot his lips touched. The older boy had gotten impatient and finally pulled Taehyung's vest and shirt off, running his hands over the youngers arms and chest.

Their lips connected again before Jimin began to unbuttoned Taehyung's jeans while he left little butterfly kisses on his shoulder.

Taehyung lifted himself off the others lap to make it easier to take his pants off, his stomach stopping right in front of Jimin's face, the older model taking the opportunity to give it a sweet kiss.

After he took his pants and underwear off they worked on Jimin's. Both friends now completely naked and hard, breathing heavily as they stared lustfully at each other.

"Do you have condoms and lube?" Jimin asked, watching as Taehyung bit his lip.

"I have a condom, but not lube." He turned slightly to open the glove compartment to get the condom out.

"Why do you have that?" Jimin chuckled as he stared at the condom in between them.

"Just in case." Taehyung winked at him then broke into a fit of giggles, leading forward till their foreheads touched.

Jimin watched as the boy in front of him closed eyes with a small smile on his swollen lips. He followed suit, closing his dark eyes and focusing on the warmth from the other's naked body. The sliver haired boy gripped the youngers waist, pushing his hips up so their erections met.