76

Jimin stood outside of Taehyung's front door, breath ragged from running four blocks without a stop, the adrenaline from the picture the younger sent him keeping him going.

The door flew open and Jimin was left speechless by the flustered boy he came to see. Taehyung was in a long black shirt that ended at his mid thighs, his hair an absolute mess, as if he ran his hands threw it multiple times, and not to mention the very noticeable erection.

"Jimin-" Taehyung didn't get a chance to say anything else before Jimin had rushed forward, grabbing his hips and connecting their lips.

Both boys felt their hearts pounding, the sound loud in their ears like a drum.

Jimin pulled the door close behind him while blindly locking it, his mind entirely focused on Taehyung.

It was like a sudden heat wave took over the two friends, causing them to black out, overwhelmed by all the intense touches of their hands feeling every inch of skin they could.

The kisses they shared set their entire bodies on fire, almost making them crumble from how different they felt.

Jimin had to push Taehyung against the closest wall to steady both of them, he kissed him hard, the other doing the same right back.

Their clothes came off when their hands had explored and touched ever exposed part of skin on each other, but they wanted more. They needed more.

Both boys were now down to just their boxers, Taehyung was clinging to Jimin by wrapping his arms around the olders neck, they took this moment to admire each other's differently colored brown eyes that were filled with lust and even something more, and their swollen lips that became a dark shade of pink from kissing so much.

Jimin felt a sudden pull on his heart, he thought of all the things that had happened in the last few weeks, how this was the first time in a whole week that they were about to have sex.

Everything changed between the two friends without them realizing it, their hangouts that were basically mere excuses to fool around were now them genuinely enjoying each other's company.

The more frequently they stayed together, the more soft kisses were shared, the more comfortable they got in their relationship, and the more feelings got to blossom.

Jimin knew this was the kind of thing he wanted with Taehyung, something raw, something that made all his senses go crazy, something real.

Though he was still scared of the huge possibility that Taehyung didn't feel the same, and if that was the case it would truly crush him.

Maybe Jimin was stupid for ever letting up to the thought of the beautiful boy falling for him when he made it pretty clear he didn't want him in that way, but it became harder to believe Taehyung's words when his actions spoke against them, and so much louder.

"Let's go to our room." Jimin nodded, earning a small smile that matched the little twinkle in Taehyung's eyes.

He gave Jimin a soft kiss before intertwining their hands and leading him to the bedroom they were both very familiar with.

Jimin was pushed onto the bed as soon as the two boys made it into the room, he looked up at Taehyung who had a smirk laid out across his face.