PETER, WHAT DID WE SAY LAST TIME!?

(A/N: In this Tony adopted Peter, but him and May are co-guardians of Peter. May lives in the compound. Disclaimer: I probably didn't write any medical stuff accurately.)

Saying Peter was excited is an understatement. He had the opportunity to go on a mission with the Avengers so he jumped at it. The Avengers had invited Peter to join them to take down a HYDRA base and he had gladly accepted. He didn't expect to have to go threw a boring meeting first.

Peter's p.o.v

"The entrances/exits are here, here, and here," Uncle Steve pointed to three points on the map of the building. "Tony, Rhodey, Peter, and Wanda will take this one," he pointed to the one on the back left corner. "Bruce, Natasha, And Clint will take this one," he pointed to the one in the back right corner. "And Thor, Sam, Bucky, And I will take the front door. Any questions?"

"How come we have less people than you and Tony's team?" Uncle Bruce asked.

"Because you're going through a storage area that doesn't even have a camera. Vision would be on your team, but he's in Wakanda doing something to improve himself." Uncle Steve replied.

"Okay." Uncle Bruce said.

"Now everyone suit up." Uncle Steve said. We all walked to our rooms (except me I ran) and put on our suits. We then assembled in a plane and Aunt Natasha started flying the plane.

"How's school, Peter?" Aunt Natasha called back to me from the front of the play.

"It's pretty good," I replied. "Everything is easy because Uncle Bruce teaches me everything before we learn it, but it's fun."

"I'm glad." Aunt Natasha said.

"So, who all knows that I'm your dad now?"

"Ned and MJ." I replied.

"Really, that's it?" Uncle Clint asked.

"Yeah, well they're the only ones that believed that I have a Stark intern ship." I shrugged.

"What's the most annoying thing about school?" Uncle Bucky asked.

"No offense Uncle Steve, but the Captain America PSAs," I replied. "They're really annoying and all have the same exact set up."

"I knew that I shouldn't have helped film those." Uncle Steve said shaking his head.

"I'm sure that they're fine." Uncle Bucky said trying to comfort his significant other.

"Ten bucks says you're wrong." I betted pulling up the detention video on my phone and showing it to Uncle Bucky.

After watching the video Uncle Bucky turned to Uncle Steve and said "Sorry, Stevie." And he handed me $10.

"I'm not even offended, honestly." Uncle Steve said.

"So Peter," Aunt Natasha started. "Are there any girls you like in school?"

"Or boys." Uncle Steve And Uncle Bucky said in unison.

"No, not really." I responded slightly blushing.

"Oh, Nat he's blushing!" Uncle Clint exclaimed pointing to my face.

"Yeah, but that's not what he sounds like when he lies." Wanda pointed out.