Prologue

King Charles passed his title to his son before he moved to an island with his wife so many years ago. Like all lycans, when Charles dies he will be reborn as a son of any lycan couple in the world. He might have a different name but he will then grow up to be a royal somewhere else.

In the werewolf world, lycans and regular werewolves are very different. Lycans have senses that are twenty times more powerful than all werewolves. Werewolves have senses eight times more powerful than a humans.

Werewolves have soul mates that they will find. They can have human or werewolves as mates but if their mate dies, they are reassigned a new one.

A lycan's soulmate is their soulmate in a past life. When a lycan, who will always be male, turns 26 and they still haven't found their mate, the lycan will stop aging until they find their mate. On the eve of their mates 19th birthday, the two soul mates will meet again.

King Charles's son, Torin, had been crowned king at a young age of 24. Torin was supposed to meet his mate when she turned 19. He should have been the same age as her because they died together and were supposed to be born the same year or a maximum of five years.

The kingdom's rival, Prince Racken, had supposedly killed her before Torin got to meet her.

But it didn't happen just once. Centuries after centuries pass and Torin still had yet to find her.

With no idea on when he will find his queen, Torin had turned angry and upset with the world around him.

.....

I am not assigning actors and actresses for each character. Use your imagination on each one.

Torin- 6'5, dark hair, always a splash of stubble across his jaw, piercing dark eyes, very muscular but not body builder muscles, intimidating. Always serious.

Dominic- Shorter than Torin by a few inches and not as muscular. Calm blue eyes, dirty blode hair, clean face.

Elliot-Marie- 5'2 curly, strawberry blonde, green eyes. Small splash of freckles across the bridge of her nose.

Travis-Very buff, 5'9, in his mid-30s, almost black hair but buzzed like a soldier, silver eyes.