Chapter 7: Darius

Darius started using crack cocaine on a daily, at times he was so high he would not know what day of the week it is, to feed his addiction he began to commit petty crimes, he would snatch handbags, pickpockets and bully school kids to give him their lunch money. Darius wanted more his addiction and aggression grew strong, he wanted the Devious five to rob a jewelry store. He tried contacting the Collins twins but could not reach them, he tried calling Jake but didn't get a hold of him, his last hope was Timothy he eventually got a hold of him.

"Jo punk where you at".

"I'm home what do you want Darius".

"I tried calling the twins and Jake but they are not answering their phones, was happening".

"I don't know where they are okay!! and don't you ever call this number again okay".

Timothy hung up the phone

"Daam this rude ass bitch".

Darius received a text on his phone from an unknown number.

"In 10 minutes meet me at our usual meeting place".

Darius rushed to the meeting spot, thinking he's going to meet up with twins and Jake.

"Where are these people man I've waited for half an hour".

As he was about to leave, he sees a little girl in a white dress holding a machete dripping blood he freaks out and tries to run away but in as flash Lucy throws her machete towards Darius, it impales his right calf and cuts right through him. Lucy pulls him inside the spot and puts his back against the wall.

"You bitch look at what you have done to me, wait you look familiar".

"Do I now".

"Arnt you that woman's child we killed, and then tossed you off a cliff, you should not be alive, you should be dead".

"Now you remember me". She says with disgust, as she spits on Darius.

"Let me go, you crazed bitch".

"Not until we gave a bit of fun".

"What fun what do you mean".

"Let me give you a quick demonstration".

She picks up her machete and chops of each finger off Darius hands and legs, Darius rives in pain.

"Am I being a bit too violent, I'll turn it down a notch".

"Lucy please show me mercy, I beg for your forgiveness if you let me go, I'll go straight to the police station and go and myself over, and tell the police everything Id narc on the twins and Jake".

"It's a little too late for that now Darius".

Lucy doesn't want to kill Darius quickly she wants to torture him first.
24 hours has passed and Darius is as good as dead Lucy tortured him the whole night she broke almost every bone in the body of Darius, she skinned his arms and legs to the bone.

With his last breath, he asked for Lucy to end his life because he could not bear the pain, as she has also lost a lot of blood.

"Darius it's time you join your brethren, I have hunted you one by one and I'm left with only one of you, once he's finally dead ill rest because blessed are those that are killed by my blade".

Lucy then beheaded him, cut open his chest and removed his heart and drank its blood, the demon inside of her became stronger, she took the head of Darius and out it next to the heads of his brethren.

"I'm left with Timothy my blade will finally rest after I have drunk the blood his heart. My blade will have his head.

***

Timothy was still haunted by the memories of the murder and rape of Catherine Clarkson, he barely sleeps at night he even started taking sleeping pills and anti-depressants, he has not spoken with the other members of the Devious 5 since the day they committed the crime, until Darius called him the other day, he locks himself in his room every day he only leaves his room to go eat and bathe. His parents begin to worry about his mental state they even booked therapy classes for him.

Timothy's parents were out town on a business trip he refused when his parents said they don't mind calling his grandmother to come over and keep him company while they are away, to stay safe Timothy decide he is going to lock himself in his room. But little does he know Lucy is coming for him she has become stronger than ever, darkness coursing in her veins, her eyes jet black oozing blood.

Lucy arrives at Timothy's house she goes into the house and calls out Timothy's name in a sickening and cold way, Timothy comes downstairs with a shotgun and shoots Lucy in the chest but no harm befalls Lucy. Out of anger, she throws her machete at Timothy it impaled his chest right through. Timothy fell off the stairs and hit the floor hard.

" Timothy such an innocent boy that got involved with the wrong crowd, you are the last of the Devious 5, you are the last on my list I've had the hearts of your four other brethren now you will suffer the same fate as them".

" Lucy please spare my life I was forced to rape your mother, I didn't want any part of it I was forced too, Lucy please spare my life".

" Unfortunately that is not going to happen, your friends killed my mother in a dark and cold way threw me off a cliff and laughed about it.

Lucy kisses Timothy on the lips before she chopped off his head and cut out his heart and drank its blood.

She went to her cabin in the woods took the rest of the heads and went to the cemetery and placed them in the form of a crucifix on the grave of her mother. She walks back to her cabin and was never seen nor heard from again.

Somewhere on the news:
Breaking news a chain of murders shook the town of Freymont residents live in fear thinking they might be next on the list of the "beheader" the name that the locals gave this murderer, the heads of five boys were found on the grave of Catherine Clarkson a woman that worked at the local hospital she  was brutally murdered and raped several days ago, her 12-year-old daughter has not been seen or heard from since her mother was killed, might Lucy Clarkson be the murderer that has been on a killing spree, killing and beheading the five boys.