Chapter 17: Last Dance

After Tozrag finally achieved his goal he headed to the city to cause havoc to enslave the souls of thousands and take their hearts to become stronger and more powerful. Lucy was still a bit weak she picked up her machete and headed for town.

Tozrag has already wiped out half of Jacksonville, he became powerful with every soul and heart he took, he decided to go kill the grandmother of. Lucy, kill someone that is close to her. He arrived at Lucy's grandmother's house, Gran was unaware that there is a demon in the house, tozrag grabs her by the throat and begins to choke her out, before he could kill her, Lucy appears and cuts one of his horns off.

Tozrag grabs Lucy by the hand and tosses her across the room, she hits her head with a hard blow on the side of the table, he then picks her up and breaks her arm and rips it off.

Tozrag grabs her by the throat and chokes Lucy out. "Are there any last words before I snap your neck like a twig".

" Yes fuck you.

Lucy stabs Tozrag in the heart, he loosens his grip on Lucy's throat, he begins to bleed profusely, he drops to the ground.

" Lucy my child are you okay, look at what this monster has done to you he riped your handoff.

" Gran he is not dead yet, gran I love you.

Lucy stabs herself in the heart, and pushes the blade in her heart deeper, Lucy falls into the hands of her grandmother

" IT was for the best gran

Lucy's body turns into ash and fades away. Tozrag has finally defeated his body also fades away he will never be seen nor heard of again.

Gran takes Lucy's machete and places it a box and buries it.