Jack Avery Hypothermia

Jack's pov
Its snowing! I love snow so much! I haven't seen snow for ages. "Guys, it's snowing." I said as I slipped my trainers on and I ran outside. I only had a t-shirt and jeans on. Ok, I'm freezing right now but, I don't care. "Jack, come inside." Daniel ordered. "Your gonna get I'll." Said Zach. "Come on, Jack." Jonah said strictly. I shook my head and threw a snow ball at them. It hit Zach in the face. "Ow!" Yelled Zach wiping the snow off his face. "Hey guys, what's happening here?" Asked Corbyn walking over to them. "Jack won't come back inside." Replied Daniel. "I've got an idea." Corbyn said. "Jack, your gonna get hypothermia if you don't come inside." Corbyn said strictly. "That only happens in Antarctica." I said rolling his eyes. "That's so not true." Daniel said. "Jack, please come in." Zach begged. "No!" I yelled angrily. Jonah sighed angrily and ran over to me. "Get your butt inside now!" Jonah yelled angrily. He pulled me inside. We got inside and Daniel closed the door while Corbyn puts the heating on.

Jonah's Pov
"Jack, me and you are gonna let you warm up." I told him. He didn't say anything I could feel him shaking. "Jack, did you hear me?" I asked confused. He didn't say anything, again. "Jack?" I asked nudging him. He looked up at me. "Didn't you hear me?" I asked. He shook his head."I'm tired." Jack said yawning. "But, you woke up like 20 minutes ago." I said with a confused look. Jack instantly fell asleep leaning his head on my chest. About half an hour later, breakfast was ready. I shook Jack awake. "Go away." He mumbled angrily. "Jack, you need to wake up." I told him. He sighed angrily before, sitting up and stretching. He stood up and banged his head on the door frame of the living room. "Jack, are you ok?" I asked worriedly. He nodded while rubbing the side of his forehead. We carried on walking into the kitchen. Me and Jack sat down and we all started to eat. After we finished eating, I noticed Jack's breathing wasn't normal. "Jack, what's up with your breathing?" I asked. He didn't answer me. "Jack, Jonah's talking to you." Corbyn said. He didn't say anything, again. "Jack." Zach said shaking him. He blinked a couple of times and looked at Zach. "Jonah was talking to you." Zach said. Jack turned to look at me. "I asked if there was something wrong with your breathing." I repeated. "Yeah, it's just slow." I said shrugging. We all left our table while, Daniel and Zach puts the stuff we used in the dishwasher. Jack was sitting on the couch shaking, again. I decided enough is enough. I got my phone out of my pocket and googled the symptoms. It came up with hypothermia. At that moment, Corbyn walked in and sat next to Jack on the couch. "Corbyn, read this." I said as I gave him my phone. "These are his symptoms." Corbyn said still reading. "So, do you think he's got it?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He nodded and gave my phone back. I walked into the kitchen to tell the others. "Guys, I've just found out that Jack has hypothermia." I announced to Daniel and Zach. "What?!" Daniel asked shocked. Zach looked at me with his eyes wide with shock. "I'm gonna turn up the heating and give Jack a blanket." I told them. They nodded before I ran back into the living. I turned the heating up and grabbed a blanket, giving it to Jack. He bundles himself up in it and I sit next to him. I put my arm around him and he snuggles into my side.

Jack's pov
I started to feel much warmer and I guess, more normal. I took the blanket off and Jonah moves his arm from around me. "How are feeling?" He asks me. "Better." I reply smiling.

Heyyyyyy!!!!! Sorry it was short. I hope your enjoying this book. Until the next chapter, bye people!